A day at the park

MARISELA POV

I can't believe my mom dragged me around to every house just to make a sale for cosmetics. But thanks to her I get to go to the park with a new friend and my crush. Once the boys were ahead I thought why not start a conversation with her.

"So have you heard the song One way or another by one direction," I just said what popped up in my head.

She turned to me and smiled.

"Actually I have its so good especially since its for the red nose day where they give all there money to charities, " she said skipping. We were having some good laughs and talking about cute guys.

"Brad pit is Hot have you seen that body," she said fanning herself.

"He is but so is James franco and David Beckham, " I pipped up.

"True- but... they don't have the body of Brad pitt-"

"Yes they do," I cut in reminding her that my two guys are built. She opened her mouth but then shut it.

We both ended up laughing and I can already tell were going to be best friends.

"Hey! Once you girls are done gossiping would you like to come and play," christian said smirking and going for a shot. Me and Alice looked at eachother and gave an evil smirk.

"MISS!!" We yelled and that caused Christian to miss the shot.

He gave us the glare but ended up cracking a smile.

"L-O-S-E-R what does that spell Loser!" I chanted and Ernie ended up cracking a smile and laughing making me feel more confident. " High five Mari that was funny," Alice said holding on to her stomach trying to contain her laughs.

" Ha.. Ha.. Ha! Now lets play boys vs girls unless you guy feel like you can't take on us boys," Christian said making fun of us. I smiled and took the ball " of course we can take on a couple of little boys," This meant war and we were gonna win.

****AFTER THE GAME****

"COME ON ONE MORE GAME!!" Christian kept shouting.

"NO!" Both me and Alice kept shouting as we walked ahead.

"But its not fair!" Ernie whined.

"You boys got your butt beat fair and square!" I said holding in my laughter.

"B-but Ugh fine but don't tell anyone about this," Christian said.

"BOYS DROOL GIRLS RULE!!" We shouted and kept laughing.

Once we got to Alice's house we went straight to her room. "Marisela Honey its time to go!" My mom shout and by the tone of her voice she seemed happy.

"Awww do you have to go I wanted to have a movie night," alice said whining. "Ill ask my mommy," I said sounding like a 5 year old.

Once I reached down stairs I saw my mom smiling.

"Mom can I stay sleepovers at Alice's house please please," I said putting both my hands together.

"Yea were gonna have a movie night oh please please Mrs jennifer," Alice pleaded. I didn't even notice her till she spoke.

"I don't know," My mom said almost at the verge of agreeing. "Please, please, please!!" Me and alice pleaded on our knees being dramatic.

"Okay just because I know you'll be safe here with Alice and her mom," My mom said looking happy.

Me and Alice ran up to my mom and kept thanking her. "Love you mom," I said hugging her. "I'll come back with a bag of your stuff," My mom said exiting Alice's house.

Me and Alice squealed and ran up stairs.

"You want some shorts and a tshirt to sleep in," Alice asked. "Sure ," I said sounding a bit too excited. She handed me the clothes and I went inside her bathroom to change.

ALICE POV

During the whole game I noticed how flirty Marisela was being with ernie. I think even christian Noticed it. Once she went inside to change I was thinking of tonight's event that was gonna happen. Who knows maybe cupid may be roaming around my house tonight?

Just then I remembered about My Date tonight and decided to text Marvin.

Just as I was reaching for it Marvin wad calling.  Wow what a coincidence .

"Hey Marvin!" I greeted rather too loudly.

" Alice about tonight.... You see I had a problem trying to get off work and I won-"

"It's okay don't worry I was actually going to talk to you since im having a sleep over with a couple friends," I explained.

"ohh okay? Well im sorry and I hope you have fun with your friends take care ."

"Thanks I will since these people are pretty entertaining and well ill see you in school marvin."

" alright well bye gorgeous and have a nice night," he finished off saying.

I couldn't stop smiling once I got off the phone with him. He makes me feel happy but I just don't know if that is just a friendly feeling or something else. Just then someone knocked on the my door. I went to open it and saw Christian with a smile on his face. "You noticed too huh?" He said smiling. I immediately got on to what he was talking about and nodded.

"Okay so here's today's plan on how to get them together, " Christian said. We then talked about tonight and everything was set to go.