Revealing

.

.

.

.

.

ALICE POV

"So did you because that's how my little brother died. I swear to god if you did I won't give a fuck if you helped me out I will show you not to mess with littl-

"None of it is true!" I said calmly but raised my voice.

"I would never hurt her she's my best friend. Well I thought she was...." I sighed knowing this whole time I gave up most of my things to see her happy. I gave up my favorite toys including my Cute bows and the guy I liked but I don't care about him. Her family is not really wealthy and I'm not rich but we have more then average people make. I'm trying so hard not to offend anyone when I say that. So I tend to say I'm inbetween middle class and rich.

"I'm sorry I should have never taken her word for it."

My eyes began to water up but I pushed back the tears and gave Kayla a side way smile.

Never did I think my best friend would become my worst enemy and my enemy would become my friend. Such a twist life has to it.

"Lets just forget everything and start fresh?" She piped up catching me by surprise.

I smiled at her knowing we could become close friends.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright well bye." I was currently walking home from hanging out with Kayla. Shes actually really funny and can tell some killer jokes. As I walked toward the light I noticed a red shiny car. I rolled my eyes in annoyance once I figured it was bobby.

"Alice hope on ill give you a ride," he yelled. i Noticed lately he's been hitting on me and telling me compliments. I had already told him I didn't like the type of attention since I dont want anything like that with him. My ex-best friend has been trying to get back together with him. Word around school is a janitor caught them in the closet when she was giving him head. I really do feel bad for her since shes basically hit rock bottom. Everyone knows she's desperate for Bobby. I just find it degrading for her to be doing that type of stuff. Oh well its her life and she can do whatever she pleases to and thats apparently pleasing Bobby.