Never was

Alic POV

there he was standing right before my eyes. I didn't want to make direct eye contact since I was pist off he left me. If it wasn't for marvin I would of been a complete loner.

I then realized I was in my undergarments. "Mind knocking next time!" I said annoyed and grabbed my rob that was near my bed. He looked away but still stayed. "Sorry im really sorry for leaving you it's just I saw something I didn't want to see and went to handle the situation."

I saw his fist clenched and decided to ask.

"if Its not too much to ask can I know what happened, " I said patting a spot next to me so he can come and sit.

"I saw my girlfriend with another guy kissing," He stated nonchalantly.  He blew out a breath of air and slouched on my bed.

I don't know why buy something told me to hug him and I went with my intincts and hugged him.

He chuckled " why the hug," he said sounding confused.

"Because everyone needs a hug once in a while even a big boy ," i said causing us to laugh.

He stood up and smiled at me.

"Your a great person," he said looking at the floor.

"and you my sir are not half bad," I said poking his chest.

Once he was almost out of my door he turned his head to face me.

"By the way your really fit babe," He said winking at me.
Oh-ma lord.

I immediately started blushing and went for my superman pjs.

I then feel asleep and felt happy like my life is just getting better.