Prologue

"Ahhhhhh finally, home at last." I said dropping my backpack on the floor.
My name is Julianne, Julie to friends. I am a freshman in high school and I love anime. I have a little group of friends that are anime fangirls too.
First is Lizzy, or Elizabeth. I met her way back at the beginning of middle school. Our first conversation was about tape, hahaha! It was so weird, but I love that girl. I know that she'll always be there for me, she's just like that

Next is Abby, I met this crazy chick in seventh grade. She was full of life, and was super outgoing. She wasn't afraid to be herself and I admire that about her. She can draw, write, and comes up with the best shipping in the world. I love this girl so much too.

Last but not least, Al. I met her last year in eighth grade but it feels like I've known her forever. She is my personal teddy bear. I love hugging the life out of her. She's sassy, funny, and comes up with great fan fiction ideas. I love everyone a lot, I wouldn't be where I am today without my friends. I'll do anything to protect them, even if my life is on the line.

Okay people! I just saw the whole season of the seven deadly sins and I've fallen in LOVE with that anime, so I'm starting a fan fiction. It's gonna be great!!!