Chapter Twenty Six

"Damn, this guy doesn't have a single scratch on him!" I yelled.

"I know, maybe we have to use a different technique to defeat him." Arthur replied.

But, just talking that little bit distracted me and I ended up getting blasted to the ground along with Arthur. We made a huge hole in the ground sending rocks and dirt everywhere.

"Finally, now I can take care of both of you." I heard.

"I-i can't move..." I mumbled.

I tried to sit up but my whole body hurt. I didn't have any armor on whatsoever so I could get hurt easily.
But, I saw what looked like black fire coming out of Hendrickson's sword.

"That black fire again?!" Arthur exclaimed.

Hendrickson then slashed down his sword sending his magic at us. Arthur suddenly put his arms around me in a protective manner. He was trying to protect me?! But neither of us got hurt anymore. We heard another blast but we didn't get hit.
Arthur turned a bit giving me the chance to look around. There, I saw Meliodas in a defensive stance with his sword out. He saved us, heh, that pervert can really be annoying but he's still awesome. I might never say it out loud, but it's true.

"You?!"

"Yeah, it's me alright and I'm not going to leave without Julianne and Elizabeth."

"It's been a long time, hasn't it captain if the seven deadly sins? You're alone right now."

"Yeah, I lost the others somewhere along the way."

"You think you can face me without them? Still confident as ever aren't you?"

Meliodas please kick his ass. For everything he has done.

"Where are you keeping Julianne and Elizabeth? Give them back to me."

"....I'm afraid that's not possible."

Once Hendrickson said that, Meliodas tried to knee him in the face but Hendrickson caught his knee. But Meliodas wouldn't give up. He slashed his sword down at Hendrickson's head faster than the speed that I would use. Hendrickson then punched Meliodas off him sending him back to us.

Meliodas stayed in his defensive stance as they glared at each other. Oh! It's about to go down now!
_________________________________________

"Okay, the blast came from......over there!"

I ran as fast as I could in one direction. I heard Al's pissed off voice a few minutes ago and after that crashing of walls and buildings. All hell was breaking loose right now.

"Al!!" I yelled.

I turned the next corner and saw Meliodas, Al, and King Arthur. I ran up to them and kneeled down near Al.

"Al! Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're okay."

"I'm a little sore, but other than that I should be fine."

I smiled down at her but then noticed the very intense atmosphere. I looked around and saw Hendrickson looking at us with an unamused face. I immediately glared at him and summoned my sword.

"Abby.... Be careful, he's strong."

"I know, thank you Al."

That's when I heard what sounded like thunder and lightning. I looked up to see Gil thunders famous dark clouds. Lighting then struck the ground blinding me for a second.
Once I regained my sight again, I saw Gil thunder with his sword clashed against Meliodas's sword. It was like that for only a few seconds before Gil tried to hit Meliodas again. They kept going like that until Gil hit Meliodas sending him in the air.
Arthur jumped up just in time to catch him.