Chapter Twenty Nine

I know! I'm terrible! I haven't updated in years! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! Like I feel terrible! Cause you guys have been waiting this whole time for a chapter and I was being stupid and not updating. Honestly I need an updating schedule!
But other than that. I hope you like the chapter and give me comments and votes. Love you all!!!!
_________________________________________

"Oh! That thing gives me the creeps!" Diane said as we all stared at the corpse of the red demon.

"No kidding." Al added.

I sighed before looking at Ban. He had a really blank expression planted on his face. But my eyes quickly narrowed at Hendrickson as he started going on about the red demons powers and such. Honestly, I did not want his trap to move another second cause he has just pissed me off and I want to put a ton of duct tape on his mouth.
That's when my right shoulder was tugged and I was pulled behind a rock. I looked at this person and realized it was Abby. She sat me down next to Elizabeth and smiled down at me.

"Buddy, please stay here." She said.

"Why? I'm healed thanks to Ivette, I can still fight."

"No, I can't let you be put in danger again......when Hendrickson carried you away.... When you said you were doing it for us......I felt like I was about to lose it. So, for once..... Let us protect you..."

I stared at her in shock but I slowly nodded. I couldn't say no to that. I put my friends through so much fear and anger. I thought I was protecting them from any harm. But, in reality I was hurting them mentally and emotionally. I didn't even realize I was doing it.

"Oh Sugar Honey Iced Tea!!!" (I hope you guys got that reference)

"Ban!!!"

Rocks and dirt flew past us from some type of attack or explosion. Whatever it was, it made a mess. When it cleared up I looked out from behind the rock. The Seven deadly sins were surrounding a huge hole.

"I can feel a draft from below." Gowther said.

"Then there must be a cave. Hendrickson is probably down there." Meliodas stated.

He then turned to where I was and quickly ran up to me. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay. I just....... Can you do me a favor and stay out of this one.....please..."

He cradled my face in his hands waiting for an answer. I slowly nodded at him and kissed his nose.

"Yeah, I can do that. Just don't do something stupid, okay?"

He nodded as well giving me a soft smile as our foreheads touched.

"I'll be right back...." He whispered.

He quickly kissed my forehead again. Before running to the hole.

"Let's go!"

"W-wait! Captain! I don't think I can fit down there!"