Chapter Twenty One

~Julianne's POV~

I sat on the bed curling my fingers in the sheets. I wanted to ask Ivette about everything nicely but my anger was getting to me. Why didn't she tell me anything about her not being human. Or me not being human?!
My fists clenched the sheets tighter as I heard the door open and close quickly. I was pulled into a very tight hug. Curly brown locks fell on my face as this person hugged me.
It's probably Ivette. The person let me go and what do you know! It's Ivette.
She smiled at me and sat on the bed.

"I'm glad you're okay." She said.

"Yeah, sure...."

I look back down at the sheets not knowing Ivette was taken back by my attitude. I felt her shift on the bed before she grabbed my hand.

"Ban said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you. About you not being human!"

I looked back up at her with rage in my eyes. Her eyes widened a bit but then she stood up.

"What are you talking about? I'm human to the bone."

"No you're not! You're half angel and half demon! Don't lie to me!"

I then got out of the bed and stood in front of her. She narrowed her eyes at me and crossed her arms.

"How did you find out?"

I tapped my head with my finger.

"My brain let me see all of my memories! Even the ones I've forgotten!"

Ivette took a few steps back in shock.

"You tried to erase that memory! The most important memory of my childhood! The day that my human life ended! How could you do that?!" I yelled.

Ivettes fists ball up and she looked down in anger.

"How could I do that?! You don't know how much pain I've been through knowing you went through the same incident as me!? Knowing that my little cousin can't live her life as a normal girl anymore!? That hurt me!!" She yelled back

"No! It hurts me the most!! Now knowing that my cousin LIED to me this whole time!! How much pain do you think I'm going through!!!!"

Next thing I know, I've summoned my sword and swung it down on her. She blocked it with her double bladed scythe and pushed me back. I clenched my sword tighter as the door slammed open. Everyone came in wanting to know what was wrong.

"Hey what's going on?" King asked.

"I think they're fighting" I heard Diane say from outside. Wait. She's big again? Never mind I'll worry about it later.

Meliodas went to me and held my shoulders.

"You shouldn't be out of bed. You need your energy." He said.

I softly pushed him aside and walked towards Ivette a bit.

"No, not until SHE tells me why she's part demon and part angel! AND why I'm part angel too!"

"WHAT?!?!" everyone yelled.

Ban looked at Ivette in disbelief. Why didn't she say anything about it?!
Ivette looked at us before storming out of the room. I dropped my sword making it disappear and fell to my knees.

".....why....."

~Ivettes POV~

I marched out of the tavern passing Diane and walked into the woods. I just need to clear my head before I face Julianne again.