Chapter Three

"Okay, I got it let's go" I said pressing the enter button.
The inside of the ring started glowing dark and light hues of blue.
"Are you sure about this Julie?" Abby said.
I smiled at her and nodded my head. We grabbed each others hand and walked in.

"Ouch!"
"Hey! You're on top of me!"
"You are crushing me!"
"Get off!"
I climbed out of the pile of people, also known as my friends and looked around, we seem to be in a forest of sorts. The rest of my friends finally scrambled to their feet.
"Oh No! Where are we?!" Lizzy yelled flailing her arms around like an anime person.
Wait!
I looked at my hands and saw that they were animated, and so was the rest of my body!!!!
"AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT!!! THIS IS INSANE!!!" Al yelled picking up a few strands of her hair.

Abby seemed more relaxed than any of us and walked over to me.
"Julie, exactly what place did you type on that keyboard?" She said.
I fiddled with my fingers and looked down.
"I typed in the seven deadly sins...." I replied quietly.
Everything went silent for the next few minutes. That's until Al screamed
"OH MY GOSH!! NOW I CAN MEET KING ARTHUR!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!"
Then Lizzy and Al started fangirling all over the ground
"AND I CAN MEET BAN!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!
Me and Abby looked at each other and shrugged, this is a dream that came true but something seems.........off.
I walked to the two girls but before I could reach them a sharp branch tore off the bottom right side of my shirt.
"Damn, this was my favorite black shirt." I said disappointed.
I continued to walk, that is until a hand stopped me. I turned and it was Abby.
"Julianne, when did you get this?" She said pointing to my now exposed skin. I looked at the spot and saw, what seems to be a black cat tattoo. I rubbed my thumb over it thinking it was fake but after a few or many rubs, nothing came off.
"What is this!?" I yelled a little scared. I sat on the ground continuing to rub the mark, but my skin was slowly becoming red.
"Hey, you know Lizzy has it too, but it's a different animal, and it's on her left shoulder." Al said.
I turned to look at Lizzy, and Al was right. Lizzy had a black, wolf like tattoo on her shoulder.
"Wait, if Julie and Lizzy have it then me and Al should have it too" Abby said.
"It's a possibility, we'll help you guys find it, okay." Lizzy said. We nodded at got to work.

After about five minutes, Lizzy found Al's mark. It was a black panther and it was on her right shoulder blade. I also found Abby's mark. It was an owl like print and it was on her left thigh.

"What are these marks supposed to mean anyways?" Al said.

"I don't know, but I like my mark, it's cool." Abby replied

We all giggled but then I realized, WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!!!
I started to panic, my heart started to beat faster, and I started to shake. Lizzy noticed my distress and engulfed me in a hug.
"Julie it's okay, we'll survive here, and then go home. I promise." She said.

I smiled softly, I'm so grateful to have these girls as my best friends. I was about to relax but then, I got this unknown strength throughout my body.
"I am the cat sin of addiction" I said with no emotion at all. I'm not even sure if I was the one that said that.

"Wha-what did she just say?" Al asked

"She said she was the cat sin of addiction. I am also a sin, I am the owl sin of hatred." Abby replied

"I am the wolf sin of gossip" Lizzy said bluntly.

"And I am the panther sin of lies" Al finished.

We were all sins, new sins that were about to change this story and take it to a whole new level.
We are
The Black Sins of Britannia