Chapter Five

"Hey Julie"
"Yeah Al?
"Can you carry me?"
"Sure....."
Al climbed on my back trying to relax her limbs.
"Stupid gravity..." Al said.
I smiled and giggled softly. That's my teddy bear. As I carried Al we came to the edge of the woods.
"Are we fucking there yet......?" Al said tiredly.
I laughed some more and started to see buildings. Thank god! We're here.
"Yeah we're here, lets go search for the boar hat." Abby explained
"Wait, has anybody else noticed that this village looks like the village in the first episode?" Lizzy said.
How stupid, can we be. Ugh. We should've noticed that from the start.
"We notice it now...." Al said for me. I sighed in frustration, this is going to be a long day.

We strolled around getting strange looks from the towns folks. I wouldn't blame them, we do look strange amongst everyone else. I looked up trying to find the boar hat. That's when I spotted it on top of a hill.

"Guys, look there it is!" I exclaimed
"Really?! Let's go!" Al yelled suddenly full of life. She hopped off my back and started running.
"Wait! Al!" Lizzy yelled and ran after her.
I face palmed and started running along with everyone else. As we ran up the hill Al slowed down.
"I fucking hate hills!" Al screamed
"Language!" I said walking past her with my hands behind my head. I heard her growl but I shrugged it off. I'm kind of in a pissy mood too.
We finally made it to the entrance of boar hat. I heard lots if talking, and I could already feel the vibes from everyone inside.
"Well, we've only got one shot at this. Let's go" I said pushing the door open.