Chapter Seventeen

Swing left.
Block.
Push back.
Swing down.
Round house kick.

The fight between Guila and I was taking too long to finish. I was slowly losing energy by the second. We were both put in a blocking position.

"You're amazing at wielding a sword, even when you don't have any experience what so ever." Guila said plainly.

"Yeah? What's it to you?" I asked clearly frustrated.

"I'm only stating facts."

She pushed me back further away from her body. That's when I got the idea. If we could switch off using all of our abilities together, we might be able to beat her. I stood up from my position getting in another stance again.

"Hey guys, you know the switch off in SAO right?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Al asked.

"Why don't we try that?" I suggested and smirked.

Abby smiled as her fist glowed a furious white and gold color.

"I'm up for that." She said.

Suddenly a weapon was in her hands

Suddenly a weapon was in her hands. It looked like a sword from SAO. The sword was gold with a long sharp point.

Abby swung it around before launching herself at Guila. They fought for some time before Abby yelled.

"Switch!"

I was about to fight again but Al beat me to it. She also had a weapon in her hands.

 She also had a weapon in her hands

It was a silvery blue scythe. It looked almost like ice. She swung it at Guila, lucky Guila didn't expect the attack. She stumbled a bit before composing herself again. I turned and saw everyone else except for Lizzy, Elizabeth, and Hawk watching the fight. King was there, finally, and he was talking to Ban. Ivette came out behind some rocks out of breath and clearly wanting to rest. Diane was hunched over looking like she was about to pass out, and Meliodas was holding his sword watching the fight. He looked a bit frustrated in all honesty.

"Switch!" I heard.

I turned but there I saw Lizzy running in with a bronze hammer.