Chapter Ten

OH MY GOSH GUYS!!!! OVER 300 VIEWS!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

"Aaaaaaaaand there, that should stop your hand from bleeding." Lizzy said while putting the final wrap on Meliodas's hand.

Meliodas clenched his fist and unclenched it.

"Is this really necessary?" He asked

Lizzy nodded her head.

"Yeah, but I'm doing this for Julianne, she cares about you a lot and doesn't want to see you hurt." Lizzy explained and walked out the door.

"So........she cares about me, hm" he told himself quietly with a smirk plastered on his face.

~Time Skip~

"That's the forest of white dreams?" Al asked

"Yep, and that's where we'll find the next sin. Let's go." Abby said.

Abby jumped off Hawks mom and hovered above the ground before her body could make impact. Al stared down at her in shock.

"Are you fucking kidding me!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!!" Al yelled

That's when Julianne appeared out of no where next to Abby.

"Hey, are we going yet? I want to find the next sin already." Julianne said

Al rubbed her eyes like she just saw a ghost. How is this possible?!

"Hey Al."

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Al screamed

She turned and saw a shocked lizzy, and a worried Elizabeth and Meliodas behind her.

"Lady Al, are you okay?" Elizabeth asked

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. And FYI you can call me Al." She said smiling

Lizzy smiled at Al's nice aura and pulled her down the ladder that leads to ground land. Meliodas and Elizabeth followed her and they all started walking.

"HEY GUYS!!"

Everyone looked up and saw Hawk falling down to earth. Meliodas caught him and set him down.

"You guys shouldn't leave me like that." Hawk said irritated

Meliodas sighed

"Do any of you guys want roasted pig?" he asked.

Hawk glared and started yelling at him. Me and my girls rolled our eyes.

"Al get Hawk, I'll get Blondie." I said

"Ah, no. I don't want to." She said.

I sighed in frustration and started to push her body. Al tried to get away but me using my bone crushing hug got us to the duo. Al mumbled a few unpleasant words and grabbed Hawk. I grabbed Meliodas by his ear and started walking.

"Ow! Hey! You can let me go you know." He exclaimed

I sighed and let go of his ear.

"Sorry, but I just want to find the next sin. Not watch you and Hawk fight, okay." I said smiling.

I continued walking without saying another word. This is going to take a while to find Diane the serpent sin of envy so we have to start now.

~Time Skip~
Abby's POV