Chapter Sixteen

HOLY SMOKES!!! I DIDN'T REALIZE MY STORY WAS THIS POPULAR!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

"Mommy where's Ivette and tank?"

"They're not here sweetie, but we're trying to find them."

"You don't know where they are?"

"I'm sorry Julie, but your mother and I don't know where your cousins are?"

"Bu-but they promised to keep me safe, so I wouldn't hurt myself anymore!"
Tears streamed down my face.

"Don't cry honey, me and daddy will keep you safe."

"*siff* o-okay mommy..."

Mother smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks mommy, daddy."

"Goddamn Ivette!"

I ran past more and more green rocks looking for Ivette. I was by myself, I lost my team as I ran farther away from them. I kinda forgot about Ban during this time, my priorities were on finding Ivette. Only if I could FIND IVETTE!!

~Ivettes POV~

I know I saw him, I just know it.

I stopped and looked around. There were only more and more green rocks. I couldn't see anyone in sight.

"*sigh* maybe I was just seeing things"

"No, I don't think you were."

I gasped as I turned around. Tank was there, floating in front of me. I reached my hand out to touch him but my hand went through his arm.

"I'm sorry Ivette, that's not going to work." He said

I pulled my hand away and looked down at my feet.

"I know...."

"Hey! Please don't be sad, I'm still alive in a different life! Think positive!"

I looked up at him and he was smiling with his thumbs up. He's still the playful boy I grew up with. I found myself smiling as well. His aura brought happiness instead of sadness, I'll surely miss it.

"Where's Julianne?" He asked

"We--"

"Ivette!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Julie. Her face was flushed red and her hair was disheveled. She ran to me and punched me on my arm. It was a light punch, she probably lost her energy from running so much.