Chapter Thirteen

"Ow.....why aren't my floating abilities working?"

"I really wish my martial arts skills could hurt him."

"I really wish I knew how to summon my sword."

"Damn, I'm going for him again!" Al yelled.

Al jumped up and pounced on Golgius like a lion. This was weird but her nails grew long and sharp and she used them to scratch his helmet.

"Ugh! Get off me!" Golgius yelled and kicked Al in the stomach.

Al flew back to her spot next to Abby and she groaned in pain.

"T-that's going to bruise later, ow....."

Golgius stood up and walked towards Meliodas. He gripped the broken sword and had trouble getting it out of Meliodas's hand. I stood up slowly trying not to make a sound and snuck behind Golgius.

"Sir Golgius, look behind you!" The doctor yelled.

My eyes widened and Golgius turned his head and saw me. I had no time to react when he elbowed me in the nose. I fell to the ground and my nose started to bleed.

"That is what you get for messing with a Holy knight" Golgius said.

Golgius finally got the sword out of Meliodas's hand but it didn't last long. Meliodas, in a flash was standing up and holding the sword again.

"Do not take my sword. It's the only way I can atone..." Meliodas said.

"No! I shall take the sword and the princess. They'll both be mine."

Meliodas looked up at Golgius with his now dark red eyes and that strange mark on his forehead. I scooted back towards my friends not wanting to get hurt if Meliodas uses his magic on Golgius. That's when Golgius got scared of his stare and jumped out of the window. He started running down the street like his life depended on it.

"Sir Meliodas, is....that...you?" Elizabeth asked.

Meliodas turned and his eyes were that beautiful shade of green again and the mark on his forehead was gone.

"Yeah it's me. He girls, hey porky."

"Don't call me porky!" Hawk yelled.

I smiled in relief and stood up with the help of my friends. My nose was still bleeding a little but I didn't care.

"Julianne, are you okay?" Lizzy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a nosebleed."

"I'm glad you're okay BUT I wanted to rip that guys eyes out with my sharp nails" Al said making her nails become long again.

"I don't know how you did that but, it's super cool!" Abby exclaimed.

We laughed and I wiped my nose for the final time, surprisingly. My nose suddenly stopped bleeding. I sighed in relief and walked up to Meliodas.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"Thanks Julie, but I think that injury on my shoulder is gone."

"WHAT!!?!??" We all yelled.

I took off his bandages and saw that he was correct. The only thing that was there, was a scar. I touched the scar, amazed at how fast it healed.

"This is amazing, but I got so worried that you would bleed to death."

"No I'm fine, but I'm worried about you. You've been really aggressive lately."

"Ah! I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to seem like that." I exclaimed taking my hands off of him.