Chapter Nineteen

~Ivettes POV~
A few minutes earlier:

"I still can't believe Meliodas sent Ban flying."

"Well, that's Meliodas. He's small, but very powerful."

"I'll keep note of that, thanks Hawk."

"No problem Ivette."

I sighed to myself as we neared the rock wall. I really thought Ban would win, I guess I was wrong. I pushed up my glasses as I stopped walking. I looked up and saw Bans leg sticking out of the wall. My hands grasped his leg and I pulled Ban out. He landed on the ground with a thud and groan.

"Ya know, you could've just told me to get out myself." He said.

"No, you would take too long.....hey, where did you get the jacket?"

"Oh, I took it from some guy in the tournament."

"You what?! You can't just steal from people!"

"Well I-

His eyes widened as he looked at me. I tilted my head a little confused. What's going through his brain?

~Bans POV~

I can't get out what Elaine said to me. I've been thinking about it for a while but I think I finally know what she was talking about.

Flashback

"Ban, it's time for you to forget about me."

"You really think I can do that?! You're important to me!"

"I know, I know. But there is someone out there that will become important to you too."

"What? Who?"

"I'm sorry, I cannot say. That is for you to find out. But I'll say this, she is a very caring person and protects her friends and family."

"Huh?"

"Oh, I need to go. And your friends need you. Please, go."

"....okay, thank you....Elaine."

Flashback end

Could this be her? It couldn't be, can it?

"Hey! Ban! We need to go or else we'll miss the tournament. I also don't want Meliodas touching my cousin."

Ivette was in front of me snapping her fingers. I shook my head and nodded.

"Sure thing shorty."