Chapter Fourteen

After Meliodas carried the doctors body back to his place, he and Hawk left us with Elizabeth. She was currently fixing his scabbard.

"Hey lady Julianne, can you help me?" Elizabeth asked

I nodded my head and took a spot next to her. Everyone was quiet, there was nothing to talk about. No shows, movies, video games, or school stuff to talk about. Just complete silence.

"Done! Thanks for helping Lady Julie. Now we have to get this to sir Meliodas." She exclaimed.

"Sure, let's go. It's starting to get boring in here not doing anything." I said.

"FINALLY, SWEET SWEET FREEDOM!!!" Al yelled.

She then ran out of the room with her hands up in the air like a maniac. We laughed at her silliness and followed her out.

"So, Ban is in Baste prison." Lizzy asked.

"Yep, it should be hard to get him out though." Abby stated.

We all agreed and kept walking.

"Don't you think we should run to catch up to the perverted shorty." Al asked.

"*sigh* yeah, probably." I replied.

Al smirked and broke out into a sprint.

"Last one who gets to Meliodas has give up their lunch money when we get back home!" She yelled.

"Oh you're so on!" Lizzy yelled and broke into a sprint catching up with Al quickly. The rest of us were running but Lizzy and Al were already too far ahead of us.

"They're so fast." Abby said

"Too fast" I complained

"Maybe that's one of their abilities." Abby suggested.

"That's so awesome, but come on I don't want to lose that bet."

Me and Abby started running leaving Elizabeth a few feet behind us. After a lot of running we finally found Lizzy, Al, Hawk, AND Meliodas on a stone bridge. Elizabeth, Abby and I started to walk from there.

"Hey Blondie." I said smiling brightly.

"Hey Julie, Abby and Elizabeth. Al and Lizzy told me you and Elizabeth fixed my scabbard." Meliodas said with a smile.

"Y-yes sir Meliodas but we don't really know if it will hold." Elizabeth replied handing the scabbard to him.

He strapped it around his body and put his sword in.

"I think it's holding pretty well. You guys did a great job fixing it." He complimented.

"It's nothing, now on that note, let's go!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

We smiled at her and started walking. I walked up to Elizabeths side and smiled at her.

"I'm wondering, why would you go to Baste prison when you know you're put in danger."

She smiled back at me.

"It's to protect the kingdom and its people. I might not have any special powers but I'll keep on fighting just like you, Lizzy, Abby, and Al." She explained.

I nodded at her in approving her answer. She slowed down wanting to talk to Lizzy.

"Let's go save Ban!" I exclaimed.

"No, we have to save the doctors daughter, wasn't her name Sennett?" Meliodas said walking past me.

"Yes, but what about Ban?"

"He'll probably break himself out once he knows we're coming."

"Oh, okay."

I was about to walk next to him but then a giant foot stomped down in front of us. Meliodas was immediately in front of us ready to grab his sword but then he realized that it was Diane.