Chapter Eleven

I tried to break free of the lightning rings but it didn't do anything. That's just great...

"This power...." Diane mumbled

"Yeah there's no doubt about it, Holy Knight aren't you?" Meliodas said

"Oh no, what else would he fucking be sherlock?" Al said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

As Gil Thunder got closer, Elizabeth started to recognize him.

"Gil.....Thunder, Gil Thunder Is that you!?" She yelled.

"Wait, you know this guy?" Meliodas asked.

"Why yes, ever since I was a little girl. As the son of the Grand master and a royal guard to my older sister, he was always around the castle. So I kind of....grew up with him." She explained.

Meliodas looked up in thought.

"The son of the Grand master huh, hey wait a minute! Are you little Gil?"

"What, you know him too?!"

"Sure, I even gave him lessons occasionally when I found myself at the royal palace". Meliodas said and looked at Gil.

"Wow you've really grown up, then again it has been ten years since I've seen ya."

"Oh my-" Al started

"Al! Just don't, it isn't the time to get sarcastic." Lizzy said

"If you have time to talk in this manner, it's better spent trying to escape those bonds." Gil said bluntly.

"That's what we-!"

"Al! Please not now!" I yelled.

While we were distracted Gil appeared behind Meliodas and put his sword near his throat.

"Do you know why the holy knights are after the heads of the seven deadly sins?" Gil asked

"No, not really." Meliodas replied.

Before Gil could explain my defensive side took over and I started yelling at him.

"Why don't you just leave him alone pinkie boy! He didn't do anything wrong! So fuck off!"

Oh my gosh! Thanks for the curse words Al.

Gil glared at me and took his sword away from Meliodas but pointed it at me instead.

"And who might you be?"

"My name is Julianne, the cat sin of addiction!"

".....another sin...."

He just stood there still pointing his sword at me. I had a bad feeling about his silence until the lightning rings that trapped me disappeared.

"You look weak for a sin, so I might as well kill you now." He said and raised his sword.

"No! stop!" Lizzy yelled.

"Leave her the hell alone!" Al cursed.

"Don't touch her!" Abby screamed.

"Please Gil thunder, don't do this!" Elizabeth yelled at him.

Gil stopped and turned around to look at her.

"Elizabeth, the kingdom wants you under protective custody but, I have no interest in that. To me you are nothing more than a grain of sand on the road."

That's when Gil released her from the lighting rings.

"Go away, the sins and I have some unfinished business."