Chapter Six

The smell of alcohol and food fill our noses once we opened the door. Nobody seemed to notice us so we just took an empty table in a corner.
"Okay, where's this Meliodas kid?" Al whispered
"Hello ladies!"
Al jumped from the new speaker and landed on top of Lizzy.
I looked at this person and it was Meliodas. OH MY GOD JULIANNE!!! STAY CALM!! STAY CALM!!!
"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" He asked
"Yeah, you kinda did!" Al said harshly
Lizzy slapped her upside the head.
"Don't be rude Al!"
"I'm sorry about her, she gets irritated easily" I said. OH MY GOD I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIM!!

"No worries, people like that come here a lot, so I'm used to it." He said.

"Okay..." I replied back

I looked away but not before catching Meliodas looking at my sin mark. I totally forgot that my shirt was ripped. I covered it up with my hand hoping our cover isn't blown.
Meliodas grabbed a chair and sat with us.

"So, where are you girls from?" He asked.
Yep! He knows. This is bad, really, really, really, really bad!
"Um, somewhere" Abby said sounding a little confused.
"Uh.........., okay! So why did you come to Liones?" He asked again
"We're actually looking for a group of people, to get them all together and stop the holy knights from doing anymore damage to the kingdom, and then go home." I said.
Abby slapped her hand over my mouth while Lizzy and Al stared at me in shock. Yep! I blew it for sure.
I saw Meliodas smile, ugh! It's just so easy to talk to him! Curse me and my mouth!
My eyes met his and he smiled brighter.
"Who are the people that you're looking for?" He asked once more. He was smiling like he already knew the answer. Honestly I didn't care what my friends did to me or what I'm doing to this story, I'm just going to say it.
"We're looking for the seven deadly sins, but we already found one. Right Meliodas?"