Bonus Chapter; an entry from the second book - You've Got A Way.

This is a bonus chapter that consists of a few chapters from the next book of the YSTO series - You've Got A Way. This is on Emma's POV and is something experimental I've tried, and I hope you all will enjoy it as much I did writing it.

__________________________________________

Seeing Evan standing there with a woman who must be Ramona by his side who he was giving such comforting look at the moment was ethereal. Seeing how protectively Ramona was cradling Julius as Evan's baby boy wiggled in the baby carrier.

It's been long months since he had been away from Boston. My brother had apparently thought that running away from his dead wife's memories would be enough to erase all his pain and grief, just like once I had. But right now, witnessing the frown on his forehead, that haunted look - were the proofs that things needed to be sorted out differently. Facing the problem was the cure, and clearly, trying to forget was not an option.

I was so lost in thoughts watching Evan and Ramona interact as a couple who cared for each other so much, who loved each other so much, that I didn't notice when Sarah and Sammy began running towards them - leaving me with the bodyguards behind. When two of the guards began running after them I finally came out of my thoughts.

"Sarah, Sammy..." Screaming, I too sprinted after the twins.

Making their bodyguards chase and sweat was a type of game to them. I knew the kids hated being watched day and night, I don't like it too. But I understood it too why Brandan was doing this, why he had swarmed us with so much security twenty four hours. Loose villains like Jonathon hot on trail was to be blamed apparently, and I got to know it just now after getting the news of Jonathon working his mafia magic and going after Evan through Ramona's ex-boyfriend - the abusive psycho bastard.

Sarah and Sammy were nearly jumping in joy seeing Julius. Julius had grown up a lot, I noticed as I neared them. Julius too was violently thrashing in joy at the sight of Sarah and Sammy. Ramona whispered something in the kid's ear and he visibly calmed down. It seemed like the motherless boy had been not so much motherless anymore.

I couldn't help but engulf Ramona into a massive hug as I stopped in front of the lovely woman who seemed to holding my brother's heart.

"You must be Ramona, I've heard so much about you." I said panting for breath.

Dropping a kiss on Julius's head I released the poor girl who looked beyond shocked. Now about my kids - swinging around I faced Sarah and Sammy while making sure to give them a very stern look. "And you two. What did I tell you yesterday about running off like that?"

The kids had utter innocence written all over their faces as I reprimanded them but unlike Brandan I didn't fall for that.

"Emma." I tuned around as Evan took my name and I didn't hesitate wrap my arms around his waist as he hugged me.