1: Spilled Starbucks

ROBIN:

If someone came up to me and told me that my life was going to change forever, I would ask if they were high before laughing and returning to stalking celebrities on Instagram whilst eating a whole tube of Pringles. So when I was woken up on the morning of my 18th birthday by my younger sister hitting me over the head with a pillow and singing 18 by 5 seconds of Summer I didn't think that today was the last day of my life being normal. Instead I spat out pieces of my sister's hair from my face as she had jumped on top of me and was now hugging me, or what it felt like squishing all of the air out of my lungs. I pushed her off and smiled at my older sister Ivy, who was stood in my doorway, a tray clutched in her hands, groaning with food and wrapped parcels, looking like colourful birds nests. She placed the tray on my lap and shoved Mary off, causing her to scream and fall off my disheveled bed. Whilst Mary was complaining I drank my cup of coffee and ate my plate of waffles before opening my presents, which consisted of a new set of black dungarees, a jet black fedora hat, a brand new pair of red doc martins and my favourite present of all, a vinyl of Busted's album A present for everyone.

Once hugs and 'thank you's were dished out, I realised that once again I was going to be late for meeting up with my friends. Luckily I had washed my hair yesterday, so I quickly pulled on a pair of ripped jeans, an old black long sleeve and a pair of vans and dashed out of the door, before jogging to the tube constantly being pushed and squashed by strangers in suits. Oh the joys of living in the capital of England.

By the time I was outside of Tasha's house I was out of breath and sweating slightly, mainly because I couldn't normally be bothered to do exercise. I knocked on the door and a minute later was greeted with a mane of bright blond hair and wide blue eyes, before being pulled into a hug so strong I nearly fell over into the damp pavement.
"Calm down Tash!" I laughed, "I mean, I know I'm great and all but you don't need to try and kill me every time you see me."
"You wish Chalk." my best friend laughed, before locking the door behind her and following me back up the path, quickly pulling her hair into a ponytail.

We caught the tube once more to Covent Garden, listening to music and eating bubble gum, ignoring the stares and rolling of eyes in our direction. Once we had escaped the compact crowds of bodies, we lazily walked down the high streets, our voices loud and shrill as we talked and gossiped. We finally headed into one of the many Starbucks to see a little circle of girls at one of the tables, all on phones and not speaking to each other . I went up behind the one with the bold hair and glasses, before hissing in her ear, making her scream and hit the girl next to her. I laughed as Harriet turned around, before she smacked me on the arm muttering "Not funny Robin you dick!"
Sophie, Olivia, Alice and the twins Isabella and Giulietta however just laughed and soon hugs and a chorus of 'Happy Birthday' was sung, horribly out of tune and out of time, but nevertheless still sweet. I squeezed between Olivia and Alice, before a cascade of presents were thrown my way. A Harry Potter t-shirt, 3 scented candles and 4 H&M vouchers Later, I was handed a simple white envelope by Tasha, who was fidgeting and tapping her long nails on the stained table, obviously desperate for me to see my reaction. I ripped open the envelope and two VIP passes fell out, I was confused.
"You know my Dad is in charge of the after parties in Leicester Square?" Tasha gushed, I nodded before she squealed, "I got us into one of the parties tonight!"
"Are you serious?" I laughed and when she nodded I couldn't help but do a little dance in my seat, my friends gasping and groaning in jealousy. After I calmed down I turned back to Tasha.
"That's not even the best part Robin" my best friend continued, and I could feel the tension building up inside of me again "The party we're going to is the JOE AND CASPAR HIT THE ROAD AFTER PARTY!"
"AS IN JOE SUGG AND CASPAR LEE?!"
I screamed, and when she nodded I was so excited that I spilled coffee all over the table, soaking phone cases and earning a sea of annoyance from my friends, but I didn't care. Tonight I was going to be in the same room as some of my idols, and I couldn't believe that this was happening.

----------------------------------------------
Hey everybody!!! ( we don't have to live this way.....)

So yes this is my first ever Fanfiction so I'm sorry if it's bad I was just bored one day and I just thought why not?
Obviously none of this is true ( I think 😂) but we never know.
I've uploaded a few chapters so you can see what the story is going to sound like so if you want them please go and read those.
Please vote, comment and all that.
Talk later 💁