40: Let me like you goodbye

JOE:

"Love?"

"Yea?" she called.

"come down here," I yelled, turning back to the computer. I heard a slight thumping of feet and then she came running in, smiling and slightly frazzeled. However, she wasn't looking where she was going and promptly tripped over her suitcase and landed smack on her face. I obviously wanted to be a decent person and not laugh, but Instead being the dick that I was, became breathless from laughter. She sat up and tried to scowl, but then she started laughing too before coming to collapse next to me.

"so," I said, laughter gone and being serious " It's your last night here. What you wanna do?"

srunching her nose up, she shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"come one, there's gotta be something you wanna do. Anything and I'll get us a taxi"

"I just want to stay in. I'm not going to be able to sleep so can we just play the xbox and eat food?"

"God that sounds good, I can't be bothered to get changed. Okay, you pick the game, I'll order Nando's."

15 minutes later and a trip around the corner, where I'd met a group of slightly drunk fans who tried to feel my six pack, I arrived back with two bags full of food. However I wasn't prepared to find the house in complete darkness.

"Robin?" I called, suddenly very aware that she could b trying to scare me at any moment. But as I crept forward, I realised by bedroom door was open and a fain light was shining through. Slowly, I poked my head around the door, and smiled when I saw that she was still there. A game was loading and she'd borrowed a hat to keep her hair out of her face. I sat next to her and saw what we were playing.

"Hell no."

"Why not?" You already played the first one."

"But it's scary. I don't want to play the new Outlast."

"You said we could do anything I wanted," she pointed out, "and I want to spend it playing a horror game, eating chicken and wathcing you scream for youtube views."

"It's a good thing that I like you," I scowled, and was rewarded with a quick kiss. Grabbing my signiture snapback I clicked my camera into recording.

"Hello everyone now today I have somehow been convinced to play outlast. At 11:30 at night. In pitch black."

I swallowed.

"But it's okay because Robin's here with me!"

"Hi," she smiled, effortlessly waving at the camera, "You ready Sugg?"

"No," I laughed, only half joking.

Robin patted my knee under the table before taking the mouse "Let's play."

"THERE'S SOMEONE BEHIND YOU!"

"NO THERE ISN'T"

"YES THERE IS, GO BACK BACKBACKBACKBACKBACK!"

"SUGG CHILL!" Robin screamed, tears falling down her face from laughing. I grabbed the controller and turned our character around, but suddenly a grotest creature suddenly illuminated the screen, drool spitting everywhere and a defining scream piercing through the speakers. Unfortunalty, I was still chewing on a piece of chicken, so when I shrieked a blob or hew up goo flew out of my mouth a smlattered on the screen. My high pitched yells syncornised with Robin sounds of humor, which were so bad she sounded like a seal having sex. We'd obviously died by now, but it being two thirty in the morning I think we were both happy with how far we'd come. I signed off from the video and leaned backwards in my seat. Robin and I didn't have to leave until 4:30, so we still had two hours to kill. I begged Robin to get some sleep, but she insited on staying up, promising me that she'll sleep on the plane. Instead we were lying on my bed, her legs on top of mine and thinking what we could do.