36:Wut?

ROBIN:

"I can't do this."

I honestly thought I was going to throw up. My head was spinning like a top and I had never felt my stomach this empty in my whole existence. I stood staring at the iconic dome, outlined behind the grey sky. Once again London was being doused with rain, and I huddled under my coat, trying to not to let my mascara to run. The poles on the O2 seemed to reach as high as heaven, birds roosting in it's metal finger and I wished that I could fly, like them and just drift away from the rest of the world. I was however brought back down to earth with someone grabbing my arm, and I turned towards Morgan's encouraging smile. All of my friends had a big geography test today and had been unable to come, but Luckily Morgan had pretended to be sick to support me at soundcheck. He wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pushed me gently towards the back door "You're gonna be fine Robin, just treat it like any normal photo shoot."

"Yea," I laughed nervously "except my models are going to be my idols AND four of the biggest people in music, not to mention," I continued, starting to click my fingers in anticipation "my boss is Jon Hoeg, who is one of the best photographers in America."

"Yea but you're good too!" Morgan exclaimed "and you'll nail it tonight. Besides," she smiled, looking behind her "someone's here to see you."

And confused, I turned around to see a grinning Jack, his hair hidden again inside his large good and his hands deep in the pockets of his leather jacket. Even though it was raining, his blue sunglasses still hung by his neck. He caught up with us and told us that every one else was busy and wondered if he could tag along.

"No."
"Huh?"
"I'm just kidding," I smiled, and he stuck his middle finger up as I linked my arm with his, laughing, the three of us slipped inside the arena, the walls reverberating our speech as we trekked down corridors. Although the show was seven hours away, in certain places I could hear the excited babble of fans outside, and we were surrounded by harassed people, clutching clipboards or dragging heavy pieces of equipment. We asked a kind looking woman with bright blue hair where we should go, and she smiled and lead us down pathways and up staircases until we came upon a carpeted corridor and six doors.

"This here is Jon's room," the girl smiled "the support acts and the 5sos boys."

"They're just behind that door?" I squeaked.

"Sorry love," the woman laughed "they're off doing sound check now, but I'm sure you'll meet them sometime this afternoon. This is yours," she added, and opened the end door before directing us into the room. The walls were painfully plain, painted a butterscotch cream, and the sofa was slightly saggy. However The whole place smelt of vanilla, and the tinny mini fridge in the corner was stacked full of Fiji water, Oreos and as much watermelon as it could fit.

"Help yourself with tea, coffee or hot chocolate," the girl smiled "if you need any help just ask for Haley and I'll come as soon a I can."

"Thank you for much," I smiled, and she nodded before clicking the door closed behind her. Instantly jack opened up a packet of Oreos whilst Morgan commandeered the desk as her own, opening her laptop and instantly typing away. I sighed and dropped my camera, before checking my phone for the sixth time. Still not texts. I huffed  and tried to shake off my disappointment, imagining excuses in my mind why he hadn't text me, but there was no point.

If he didn't care, then why should I right?

"Want a oreo?" Jack asked, grabbing my feet so they rested on his lap and handed me a box of double stuffed oreos. Smiling, I took the whole box and started tucking in, posing for Jack as he took videos and pictures of me on his snap chat.  Whilst Joe had been cold and distant, Jack had been nothing but lovely, making sure that I was okay and sending me gifs when I was stressed out from work. Last week I'd made a truth or dare video for his channel, and that night JAKEN had trended on twitter, my instagram blowing up once more with questions and private DMs. I'd stayed at their house last weekend and got very drunk whilst playing ping pong, which unfortunately cause me to wet myself with laughter. Connor still laughs about it every time he sees me. Jack on the other hand had just looked after me, and just never failed to make me smile. He was doing it now, bursting out laughing when he replayed a video of me eating a oreo in slow motion. I honestly looked so bad it made me cringe.