9: Do You Know You Drool?

ROBIN:

I can now say I know exactly how Joe felt yesterday when he woke up in my room, because when I first opened my eyes I nearly screamed. All I could see were white walls, and my bed wasn't my slightly saggy bed, but it was soft and huge. It was only when I sat up I remembered that I was at the Jaspar  house. I instantly got up and checked that all of my clothes were on, just to make sure, and breathed a sigh of relief when I found out that I was fine. I yawned as I checked the time, and realised that I had half and hour before I needed to get to school. I stretched and got out of bed, shivering slighting as my feet his the wooden floor. I couldn't help but stare at Joe's room, picking up all the little details.

From the pieces that I had caught a glimpse of, Joe was a really messy person. His clothes were spilling out of his wardrobe and a pair of boxers were shoved under the bed side table. Camera equipment and apple charger plugs littered his desk. Fan art and letters were piled to the side, large towers leaning precariously. I noticed a note lying on the desk with my name on, and I stumbled over to pick it up, smiling as I read it;

Hey Robin,

Caspar and I had to go to an early meeting so we had to leave at the crack of dawn. I didn't want to wake you up so you got enough sleep before you had to go to school. I'm not jealous of you on that point though.
I know that you also don't have a change of clothes, so I got a hoodie for you to borrow and some dry shampoo and a toothbrush so you look less crap. There's also food for you upstairs and a spare key to lock the door with. I also took the liberty to add my number into your phone (Ashton Irwin's birthday as your password really?) so I can text and annoy you whenever I want. Hope you have a good day.

From your favourite person,
Joe x

Ps. Did you know that you drool in your sleep?? Lol

"Dick" I whispered, blushing slightly as I saw the semi-dry pool of drool on my pillow. I spritzed my hair with the dry shampoo, easing it into my natural waves and pulled the jumper over my shirt. It was grey and slightly too big on me, but not that much, as he wasn't much taller than me. I also swiped his maroon beanie and pulled it over my head, not wanting my ears to be cold again. The faint smell of aftershave and coffee engulfed me, and I smiled as I locked the door behind me and slid the key through the letter box, before braving the harsh cold outside.
• • • • • • • • • •

06:36 pm
You owe me.

06:39 pm
How do I??

06:40 pm
Because you stopped me from having a magical evening yesterday.

06:44 pm
She was a slut

06:46 pm
She wasn't!!! She was a lovely girl

06:47 pm
That was a slut

06:50 pm
Okay fine, but we were going to spend a magical evening together and you stopped that with your innocent sleepiness, so in my opinion you owe me.

06:54 pm
Alright sugg what do you want??

06:57 pm
On Saturday we normally order Nando's, but I want you to come over and hang out with us, so can you order something and then bring it over???

07:00 pm
And why would you think that I would want to hang out with you for a whole evening??

07:03 pm
Because I'm willing to pay for your order ;)

07:05 pm
Sold!! It's not like I have much else to do. I'll be at your house at 8:30??

07:08 pm
Yay!! We gonna Netflix and chill?? ;)

07:09 pm
Only if we watch how I met your mother and no I am not sleeping with you I'm not desperate :)

07:11 pm
But you said that you got distracted by my rock hard abs

07:15 pm
Only because you were right in my face with them. You don't do that to a person who has fangirl problems.

07:17 pm
Oh gosh you're not one of those weird girls who's gonna watch me sleep and take snippets of my hair??

07:20 pm
Yep, and tie you up in my basement and keep you as my enslaved boyfriend ;)

07:22 pm
Someone help me!!! Anyway, I'll see you on Saturday😂😂!!

07:25 pm
For a Sugg Saturday special???

07:27
Shut up X 😂

----------------------------------------------
Hey so sorry this chapter is really short but they can't all be long, they'll get longer and better I promise.
Thank you so much for reading hope y'all enjoying it 💁🦄