10: Nandos, COD and Stardust

ROBIN:

"So where are you going tonight?" Isabella asked, biting into a Reece's peanut butter cup. It was Saturday, and for the past few days all I've done is worry about tonight. Luckily I didn't have to work today, so I asked Isabella and Giulietta over, and they had rocked up on my doorstep with 5 packets of Reece's cups, our guilty little pleasure.

"I'm going over a friends house," I vaguely replied, not wanting to give  too much detail. 
"And who is this friend?" Giulietta smirked, not taking her eyes of her Instagram feed.
"A friend from school."
"Girl you have no friends at school."
"Gee, thanks Bub," I laughed, throwing a balled up tee shirt at Isabella's head, hitting her square in the face.
"What time are you meant to be there?" Giulietta asked.
"8:30, but I've gotta pick up dinner first."
"Are you taking protection?" Giulietta giggled.
"GROSS Gi, I'm not going to sleep with him."
"IT'S A BOY!!" Isabella screamed, her eyes sparking with evil excitement "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!!!"
"I am not!"
"Are too!"
"I am not!"
"You're a crap liar!"
"I'm not lying!!"
"GUYS!" Giulietta screamed over us "How am I supposed to stalk Luke Hemmings on Instagram with you screeching at each other?"
"Did he post anything good?"
"Only a couple of action shots on stage looking DAMN fine," she replied, and I laughed slightly as I pulled on my jacket. I picked up my camera and my hat, stuffing my phone and headphones in my pocket and pulling in my boots.
"A'right, I'm going now so I'll see ya later."
"TELL US ALL THE DETAILS!" Isabella called as I shut the door behind her, just as Gi threw a pillow at her, muffling a second later her squark of indentation.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey smelly!" Joe yelled, pulling his door open 20 minutes later. He was dressed casually, and in my mind I fist pumped the hair that I had done the same. My black leggings and long flannel shirt that covered my grey GOONIES shirt went well with his grey cotton trackies  and his plain black t-shirt, his red SnapBack covering his hair again. He pulled me into the apartment and smiled like a little child as I passed over the big paper bag.
"Thanks so much Robin, I've been editing all day and haven't had any food!"
"Poor you," I laughed, and slipped off my shoes, before passing him over the jumper. He smiled as he saw that I was wearing his beanie, and shook his head when I started to take it off.
"You keep that,  I have so many and you look adorable in it."
"Awe thanks Sugg!" I smiled, feeling a blush seep over my cheeks slightly.
"CASPAR!!" Joe yelled.
"WHAT?" A voice rang from downstairs.
"NANDOS HERE!"
A second later I heard a door spring open and Capsar came bounding up the stairs, tripping slightly on the last step in his haste and nearly slipping over. However he composed himself and smiled at me as he grabbed his food. I'm slightly disappointed that he wasn't shirtless this time.
"I don't think we were formally introduced," Capsar smiled, before sweeping into a huge bow, saying "I'm Caspar lee."
I laughed and curtsied, fluttering my eyelashes and lisping "I'm Robin Chalk."
"Nandos girl to me," Caspar winked, before stealing one of the chips and sitting on the sofa. The tv was on, and a game I recognised was paused on the screen.
"You playing COD?" I asked, walking over and sinking into the sofa. Joe smile and nodded, handing me a beige controller," you wanna play?"
"You're on," I smiled, and the other two picked up their controller and pressed play.

When I was 13 years old I had spent basically the whole summer at Harriet's house, and because we had nothing better to do we played for hours on her brothers Xbox, and this had been our favourite game. I hadn't played it for a while now, but as I dodged, shot and ran, I felt comfortable.

"SSSSTTTTOOOOPPP!!!" Capsar whined when I  beat them agin for the seventh time in a row "you're obviously cheating!!"
"Aww Caspar's jealous," Joe cooed, and Caspar stuck his tongue out and sat up.
"Alright, I'm going over to Oli's to film a video, wanna come?" He asked, but Joe shook his head before winking cheekily at me "we're gonna have some fun here."
I gagged in a teasing way "gross Joe," and he wiggled his eyebrows and waved to Caspar as he left, leaving me and Joe alone.
Joe scooted up closer and crossed his legs.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"Only if you pick," I smiled, and Joe smiled one more smile and bounded over to his shelves. A second later he slot a DVD into the DVD player and passed me a bottle of beer and chocolate, which I gladly took, glad that I didn't have to sneak around to drink alcohol anymore like I had to do around my sisters. I smiled as I saw the movie we were watching.
"we're watching stardust?"
He flushed slightly but still smiled "it's actually my guilty pleasure film."
"Well that makes sense then, but what's the real reason?" I teased. Joe acted in mock suprise but then added "Victoria is kinda hot."
"Honesty why do you like all the sluts?"
"It's not my fault that they're all hot!"
"You're such a boy!"
"Well Robin I definitely know that I'm not a girl, would you like me to prove it with a biology lesson?"
I kicked him gently in the side and he yelped in pain, causing me to laugh. Joe grabbed my feet and stopped them from kicking him again, before putting his finger to his lips and smiling again. "shh I wanna watch the film."
"Oh of course you do, Victoria's on the start isn't she?"
"Oh piss off Chalk."

We didn't speak until the credits started to roll, and the song "rule the world" strayed playing. I started whispering along to Gary Barlow's sweet voice, and was surprised when I heard Joe singing along.
"I didn't know that you liked Take That!" He exclaimed, sitting up and throwing a piece of popcorn at me, but I quickly caught it in my mouth.
"My Dad's a huge fan," I shrugged " I've seen them twice live."
"Shut up!"
"Yea," I replied "Rule the World's my favourite song of theirs."
"What a nerd," Joe laughed.
"Well this nerd needs to get going," I sighed standing up and pulling on my jacket.
"Finally," Joe teased, and laughed again as I tried to punch him, but missing. I placed a playful scowl on my face and pulled on my boots, picking up on camera and opening the door.
"I had fun tonight Sugg," I smiled.
Joe beamed at me, before leaning on the door frame and saying "You're not so bad company yourself, Nandos Girl."
"Nando's Girl?" I laughed.
"That's my nickname for you, because I just can't get enough of ya."
"Gross," I laughed, before stepping out the door and turning to him one last time "at least my guilty pleasure isn't a chick flick about fallen star."
"Well no one else wants to watch it with me, so you're now stuck with me."

----------------------------------------------
Hi!!!
So my readings have doubled since I last updated?? That made me so happy, thank you to everyone who has read this story I honestly love writing it.
I wanna say a special thank you to @SamanthaBird054 for commenting, your comment made my day and as soon as I read it I sat down and wrote this chapter!!

Also everything that Robin said about Take That is true about me, I've seen them twice and that song is my fav, so when I found out it was one of Joe's favourite films I had a little bit of a fangirl attack 😂😂

Thank you all for reading, please comment and vote and all that, and hopefull I'll have another chapter up later on in the week 🦄😍