28:my tears can't save her

Joe

I am never getting drunk again.

Yea scoff all you want, but I'm being serious. I decided this after I gasped awake this morning, my whole body uncomfortably moist from sweat and my brain scrambled with fear. Waves of pain blinded me, and I honestly thought for a second that I was going to die. However, after I calmed down, I took in my surroundings. The walls were smudged with a dark purple and so were the covers that were wrapped tightly around my waist , the stitched flowers scratching my bare skin. Post it notes were stuck on one side of the wall, a rainbow of colours with scribbles and doodles adorning them, however I was too preoccupied to read any.

This wasn't my room, nor any of my friends, and that set a sinking feeling in my stomach. Please no I begged my drunken self in the past not again. I scanned the floor and noticed a pale blue dress next to door and my skinny jeans, curled up like a sly cobra, and when I wrestled the covers off my waist and noticed the lack of clothing that adorned my body, I swore loudly, before punching the pillow next to me. You bastard .

Robin hated it that I slept with Random girls, she said that it would be the only thing that she would change about me, and since she had said that then I hadn't gone near the mysterious creatures of drunk females. Trust me, it had been a struggle , but it worth it every time when I saw Robin's proud smile and her triumphant high five. I don't want to picture her look of disappointment when she finds out, especially that she only just forgave me. I had to get out of here right now and see her. Luckily, my boxers were right next to the bed, so I wriggled into them and sat up, wincing when I heard the floorboard creak. My wallet was next to the bed, and a new thought increased my fear level.

Had I used protection?

I hope to god that I did, because I CANNOT be a father right now. I'm way to attractive to be tied down like that right now, plus the thought of some one calling me Daddy just makes me thinks of Ashton Irwin which I do not appreciate. Thanks Robin, you horny teenager. However when I finally looked, I nearly let out a sound of relief when I saw that the special pocket was empty, meaning that I was safe. Instead I set about crawling around the crime scene, picking up my discarded garments and being confused about finding my phone in my shoe, before getting changed and opening the door. With my shoes in my hand I silently squinted into the dark corridor, looking for a door to escape through
. I saw it at the far end, obvious by the fraying welcome mat that slumped at the bottom like a cat. Checking once more that I had everything I sounded to the door, grasping the cold metal door knob and turning it.

"Morning Handsome."

I screamed, slipping on the mat and crashing to the floor, my defensive reflexes on fire. "JESUS CHRIST!"
"A simple good morning would of worked," voice giggled, and I blinked once more to allow the person to swim into view. Before me stood a VERY pretty girl, with oak coloured eyes and cinnamon dust hair. Her eyelashes were still dark from last nights makeup, and freckles kissed her her chubby cheeks. She held out a small hand and I reluctantly grabbed it to hoist myself up, trying not to look at her in the eye out of embarrassment."Y'know it's rude to leave without saying goodbye Joe."

"I'm sorry," I spluttered "how do you know my name?"

"ugh you demanded that I screamed your name last night."

"WHAT?"

"Dude I'm joking," she roared with laughter "you kept on mentioning it to the taxi driver and how you were bigger than Brad Pitt."

"Well first of all, I'm better than Brad Pitt for sure," I pointed out "and secondly you're not funny."

"Of course I am."