Chapter 1- Introductions

Harmony's P.O.V
To me, life isn't about getting up, going to school, doing homework, sleeping and repeating. Here's why.
I'm apart of the supernatural population, there's many species but I'm a wolf. Some people say werewolf but that usually paints the picture of 'I'll rip your skin and flesh off your bones before I eat your heart and howl at the moon'. Which I, or any pack member of all the packs, don't do.  before I explain what actually happens I should probably introduce myself.
I'm Harmony Maddison, a 15 year old that's 5'6" with sun-kissed blonde hair and icy blue eyes that appear almost white at first glance, yes it's freaky, no I don't give a damn. My first transformation between my wolf and I is soon to happen, in which I don't think is going to happen to me, which is the worst thing that can happen to you as a member of a wolf pack. We learned all about this in our 'wolf academy'. That's what our parents called it, it takes place after regular school. If your first transformation doesn't happen between the ages 16-19 your pack considers you an outcast and you become their pack-mule, or they use you as bait for other supernatural species if we're at war with them due to territory disputes, same species don't usually get into wars as we usually govern these disputes and they get figured out but it has happened before in history.

"Harmony!" A loud whisper comes from beside me, making me jolt up right, heart racing. Sage has to cup his large hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. 
Sage Radcliffe, son of George Radcliffe and Regina Radcliffe and the future alpha of my pack. Sage is a 6'4" strongly built 17 year-old guy with jet black hair and brown eyes. I let out a growl of distaste at him, trying to be threatening.
"Oh honey, you're not scary." He scolds sweetly. I usually give him about 3 eye-roles a day. This was his first.
One of the pack teachers is in front of us giving us a lesson about the wolf history and how humans used to hunt us before we became a legend in their eyes. This subject doesn't particularly spark my interest so I'm not really paying much attention. Looking here, there, anywhere.
Finally, the teacher told us we could leave for training or some other kind of activity. For me, I usually read or hang out with Sage and the other males and a few female pack members that are around my age, I don't usually get along with girls because of how I act and how I look. I'm more that punk rock or simple rock while they're pop or some other crap, so their attitudes reflect that, and they disprove of me, so I hang with the guys. The guys usually play pranks on me, gang up, but I'm alright with that, I can tough it out.

Out of the blue, Johnny Lachlan comes of no where and throws me over his shoulder and begins to run with me. Sage and James Addison chase after him making silly faces and doing parkour, like the idiots they are.
Second eye-role.
Johnny is a 16 year old 6'1" strong built guy with brown hair and green eyes while James is a 6 foot 17 year old strong built guy with red hair and blue eyes, no he didn't dye his hair.
Now, time to find a way to escape Johnny so I can trip up Sage and James. Before I could come up with a concrete, fool-proof plan I feel myself get flung off of Johnny's shoulder and into the air.
I look down and there's our pack pool underneath me.
"You better run!" I manage to yell out before I hit the water, they are so dead.
A large splash developed when I hit the water, bubbles surrounded me and I began to swim to the surface. Whipping away the water off my face I look around to look for the 3 idiots to find Elizabeth and Monica standing at the edge of the pool side, arms crossed with a smirk on each face.
"Look, the baboon can swim!" Elizabeth squeaked out.
"I'd be careful, you fall in and you might lose your faces." I snipe back, considering the wake up three hours before school so they can get ready 'properly' and by that I mean they take 2 hours for make up and about 30 minutes for hair.
Elizabeth is a 15 year old 5'3" girl with black hair and green eyes while Monica is a 16 year old 5'1' girl with blonde hair and green eyes.
Their smirks disappear.
"Aww your afraid." I bubble up at them, matching the same voice Elizabeth made.
"Pig!" Monica blurts out, with that they flip their hair, a classic, and walk off.
"Whores!" I manage to yell at the before they got into the house, they looked back and stuck their tongues out at me with disgust. I smiled brightly.

Sage, Johnny and James come running at the pool in swim trunks screaming like crazy men, waving their arms around with major force.
Oh god.
I begin to swim out of the way, as fast as I can, in time, I got out of the way and three large splashes erupt from the water with three male heads poking out a few moments later laughing with all joy.
"I thought I told you to run." I announce.
James looked at me and smirked. "You took way to long so we decided to join you."
They're not very patient. We begin splashing each other and laughing, after that we did a challenge to see who could hold their breath the longest under water.
First place went to Sage, second was me, third was Johnny and last was James, he was never really fond of water, so we all agreed he did pretty well.
A deep baritone voice interrupted us and our swimming adventures.
"Get out of the pool, time to get some sleep, there is a meeting you need to attend tomorrow, Sage."
We all look up, and see Jace Roberts, George Radcliffe's second in command.