Chapter 19- Old Friends

Harmony's P.O.V
I stared in shock as Derek, Sage, Johnny and James stood there with worried expressions, they were speaking in hushed voices, assuring that no one would hear them but I could almost guarantee that their conversation is about me.
Pushing that aside in my head, I walked over to them and stopped, placing a hand on my hip and leaned on one leg. I am going to make Sage regret coming here, and I am going to enjoy every last second.
"Harmony... Wha- ho- I-." Was all Sage could manage to get out of his mouth. Johnny smiled brightly before grabbing me in for a hug, he spun around holding me in the air.
"I missed you Harmony, I thought you were dead." He whimpered, a shameful look smeared over his features as he let go of me. I opened my mouth to say something but I hesitated before closing my mouth so I just patted him on his bulky shoulder while smiling. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sage collecting himself, mentally stabilizing himself.
"What happened to your eyes, Harmony?" Sage questions, full alpha mode. I sighed as I closed my eyes and took a step back.
"She doesn't know, we don't kno-." Derek begun to answer for me but I put my hand on his shoulder and shook my head at him, I don't need anyone answering for me anymore, considering I have Ella's powers I should be able to speak for myself.
I took a deep breath. " I know why-." My voice went hoarse as I cover my mouth with my hand, my face turned a pink. James and Johnny began to giggle to themselves. I felt rage ram its was through my head, breaking down common sense. I felt my right eye heat up, I didn't know why but I didn't care.
Wolf.
My body fell to the ground but didn't fall, I just shrunk. My senses strength grew and a deep growl left my lips. I stared up at James and Johnny their faces drenched with fear and confusion.
"I-I thought sh-she couldn't shift." Johnny stuttered, all of them backed up away from me. I growled again, but this time Derek took the chance to reach for me, and touched my back, I instantly relaxed while common sense rebuilt itself, I huffed as I looked up at them, my right eye cooling.
"Harmony, we have some matters to discuss. Come with me to my office with these gentlemen." Derek spoke gently, carefully. I nodded my wolf head. We began to walk towards the office, each pack member stared in aw at me, I felt awkward, I wished myself away but that didn't work, for obvious reasons.
We reached Derek's office, Derek sat on the other side of the desk facing towards the door while Sage, Johnny and James sat in the guest chairs. I sat on the floor as I was still in wolf form and had no intentions in changing back as I know my clothes were ripped off and I wouldn't shift to find them on me.
Hello! Welcome to Harmony's head, me! I jumped up, spun around growling looking for the female voice. I looked out the window and the hiding spots in the office but to no success.
"Harmony what's the matter?" Sage questioned worriedly, I huffed at him while sitting down. I decided to mind link with everyone in that room
"Why did I hear a different voice in my head other than my own?"
"That's your wolf, she probably just awoke." James answered, with a sigh at the end as if saying 'this is fucking obvious.'
Derek cleared his throat normally, with out the mind-link. His fingers laced together in front of him as his elbows rested on the surface of his desk, he sat patiently waiting for us to shut up and allow him to speak.
"Harmony we need you to explain what happened while you were out for 3 days. For example, why did your eyes change to two different colours and why can you suddenly shift into a wolf larger than any male alpha?" Derek questioned like an alpha, cold-hearted and uncaring. I mind-linked with him briefly when I closed my eyes taking an exaggerated sigh.
"Wow, cold much. What happened, all of a sudden stopped caring for me?" I sneered before opening my eyes and talking to all of them, Derek gave me a irritated look.
"First of all, don't mock or judge me as my voice is hoarse because I've been mute for about three fucking years. Second I want my questions answered after I answer yours. Lastly, the legend I remembered from my childhood was true, about the Elemental Wolf. I did some research, blah blah and it ended up that I am the inheritor for control of all the elements. My eyes are like this because my wolf is a descendant or whatever from the Elemental Wolf, her eyes are the same way." They sat there in shock for a while as I sat there and stared at them.
"I need clothes so I can become a human again, so excuse me." I sighed as I head out of the office and towards Derek's and I's room. What the hell is his problem anyway? I got in the elevator and pushed the button for my floor with my nose, I sat there as I waited for the elevator to reach my room. What stick got up his ass? Did I do something wrong? Answer: Hell no!
I walked to my closet and thought of myself as human, I figure that will work. Within a few painless seconds I felt like I was taller, and I was correct. I was back in human form, looking through my clothes I pick out a white tank top with black wings on the back with my classic black skinny jeans and boots. One last look in the mirror, I notice my eyes and smile, they were beautiful, they made me feel beautiful in some odd way.

I started heading back down to the office, step by step I composed a list of questions I need to ask them:
1. Why is Sage, Johnny and James here?
2. What the hell do they want?
3. What's the other issue we need to discuss?
4. Are they allies with us?

Good, solid four beginning questions although they may have many more on the way.
I reach the door to Derek's office, I stand there for a few seconds before opening the doors to see them all deep in conversation.
"Now it's my turn to get my answers." I spit as I sit on a spare chair behind Sage, Johnny and James. Forcing them to turn and face my directions.

Answers. I need answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Sorry for the oddly placed interruption but I need to make one thing clear which is that I apologize if there is a confusing part and/or parts within this book, I do my best to make it understandable which includes reading over my chapters fixing grammar and spelling mistakes but I do miss stuff.
This book is also the only published books I've got at this time so it's a nerve racking process of writing the book, correcting mistakes then posting it and waiting for positive or negative feed back.
I post poems on another account so if you want to read them simply message me. Off track, sorry, I would very much appreciate if there is positive feed back and constructive criticism instead of:
"This is such shit, this book sucks!"
That sort of stuff.
Constructive criticism is something like:
"Do something like this or here are some words and *place other thing here* to use, I think it would be beneficial rather then what you put, but over all, it's pretty *positive word here*."

I'd like to point something out, if you don't like this book simply stop reading it, if you've gotten this far then you obviously like the book enough to continue reading. There's no need to criticize my writing simply because it's not your taste, others like it so don't ruin it for them with rude and hateful comments.

Sorry for not including Derek's P.O.V as much the past few chapters, I'll try my best to include them more but no promises.