Chapter 14- Shopping Spree And Mistakes

Harmony's P.O.V
I awoke to see Derek shaking me with a small smile spread across his face. "We're here, Harmony." He cooed.
I gave him a lazy smile before sitting up and stretching. Derek stared at me as if I was the last women on earth, which made me blush but I fought the urge to hide my face. Once Derek snapped out of it he got out of the car then walked over to my side, opened the door and offered a hand to help me out of the care. Graciously taking his hand I nod in thanks then turn to face the large building in front of me filled with stores. One in particular I wasn't going to skip, Hot Topic. The best store for getting all your punk and/or rock clothing.
My smile crept from one ear to another, I was so excited!
"I have at least one pack member working in every store, they know you as their Luna and as the Luna you must share the Alphas card that doesn't have a limit, so go hog wild." He huskily whispered in my ear making shivers go up my spin. He kissed my cheek before leading me to the front doors. A gust of air came rushing at me, blowing my hair back, earning me a lustful growl from Derek through the mind link. I elbowed I him in the side which earned me a chuckle.
I knew exactly where to go, up the escalator and down the hallway to the food court but before we reached it I turned on my heel to enter my favourite story, while Derek was a little stunned by my choosing, I walked around the store studying the clothing intently, arms behind me hooked by my fingers. By the time I was done in Hot Topic I had 4 flannels, 6 band tank tops, 4 jeans and 5 normal tank tops. Derek smiled at the pack member as he swiped our card, with that we went to the next few stores such as, American Eagle, Ardene's, Dynamite, Garage, Blue Notes, Roots, and a few more. By the time we were done I had so much Derek had to get a pack member to go and put it in the car. Although there's one more store I absolutely have to go to because it relates to health, I guess.
La Senza.
Pulling on Derek's shirt sleeve slightly I look down, nervous and embarrassed. I've never really been one to be open about girl needs.
"Hmm?" Derek hums in question, I pull on my bra strap hoping he understands and not to raise any question or I'll hate him forever, or at least try. He looked a little taken back but that was alright, he nodded and handed me the card. He followed but I knew he wasn't going to go into the store as his wolf would shove the picture of me in every single piece of clothing in his head so he decided to sit, facing away from the store, on the benches outside of it. I quickly grab what I need and one surprise for Derek if I ever get comfortable enough, then head to the cashier where a member of our pack stood.
"Hello Luna, find everything you need?" She smiled, I gave her a nervous nod before swiping the card and exiting with the bag. I begin to walk towards Derek but stop dead in my tracks, a group of about 5-6 girls surrounded him, making my blood boil and my heart ache. He was rubbing his neck awkwardly trying to keep his cool because his wolf was probably trying to break free and hurt every single one of them. I wanted to run, I truly did but he is my mate and I can't just abandon him while he's surrounded by whore humans. I took a deep breath before walking up to Derek with a smile on my face, once I reached him I linked our arms together instantly feeling Derek calm down.
"Well, well, well the big sexy bad wolf has a little mutt." A brunette smirked, obviously the leader of the group. The other girls snickered at her comment while I just rolled my eyes at her. She frowned obviously thinking of another pathetic insult.
" you sure don't talk a lot? Poor pathetic little princess needs her big bad wolf to speak for her, huh? Loser!" She cackled, earning her a glare that could kill, she piped down, cowering into her group.
"Whatever." She huffed as she flicked her hair over her shoulder, a classic, and walked away. Reminds me of Elizabeth and Monica. I shook my head at that thought, don't remember them! I screamed at myself in my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek's P.O.V
"You sure don't talk a lot? Poor pathetic little princess needs her big bad wolf to speak for her, huh? Loser!" The brunette cackled, earning her a glare that could kill from Harmony, which shut her right up as she cowered into her group. I decided to enter her mind as sneakily as possible, see what she's thinking. Once I was in I heard;
"Reminds me of Elizabeth and Monica. A few seconds later I heard; don't remember them! She screeched in her head, I instantly embraced her in a hug.
"Who's Elizabeth and Monica?" I questioned her, she tensed, she looked at me with a disgusted look before walking away from me. The pack member that worked at La Senza came out, a black haired short girl, with a sweet personality, named  Amber.
"What did you do now, alpha?" Amber sighed, hands rested on her hips.
I groaned. " I snuck into her mind and heard her say something about two girls from her passed then she screeched 'don't remember them.' I was so takes back, I questioned who they were." Amber patted my shoulder.
"That was a mistake, alpha. You should go and catch her. But some advice, wait until she's ready to tell you about her pass, it may be a worry but you can't just read her mind and expect her to be fine with it because your her mate, she needs time." She suggested.
"Thank you, Amber." I rubbed my neck before heading to the car to see Harmony asleep with her cheeks stained with the dry reminisce of tears. I walked over to the drivers side and unlocked the doors with the key pad and got into the car, I stared at her for a little bit with a cheeky smile on my face before gently shaking her. She got up and looked at me then frowned, she reached for the door handle but I locked the door before she could open it.
"I'm sorry, Harmony, it won't happen again, I promise. It was rude and distasteful, I just wanted to make sure you were okay and not sobbing inside of your head." I apologized, looking her in the eye, making sure she knew I was being honest.
"You can tell me about your past when you're ready, okay?" I told her softly. She nodded and pecked me on the lips before settling in her seat and closing her eyes to go back to sleep.

I rubbed her back before I turned on the car and headed back home.