Chapter 12- Surprises

Harmony's P.O.V
After the nurse was done checking on me I gave Derek a distasteful look, I was still angry for what happened, what his wolf did to me for no reason. I'm his bloody mate, so why did his wolf fucking attack me!
"Can I explain why my wolf did what he did?" Derek mumbled. I sigh and sit down on the bed, then signalled for him to continue.
"A few years back Ashley got a witch to give her this potion that allows her to pick her mate as long as they have ingested the potion, with her joining with a smaller amount of it. She did this to me for months until I found out because I tried sneaking up on her to scare her while she was on the phone in a heated conversation with the witch." Derek sighed, linking his fingers together waiting for my response.
I nodded and took his hand and started tracing letters onto his palm.
I M S O R R Y I D I D N T K N O W.
He smiled at me as tears started flowing down my cheek, I smiled back. Then something in the back of my head started yelling at me.
"Kiss him now! Bloody hell kiss him this instant!" With that I gently smashed my lips into his, his breath hitched but he let a small moan of happiness leave his lips. He started snaking his fingers around my waist, skimming my back under my shirt with his finger tips making me shiver accidentally letting out a moan of pleasure myself, I felt a blush creeping up to my cheeks making me pull away and hide my face, biting my bottom lip.
"Hey, if you don't want to go any farther, that's fine by me." Derek announced as he lifted my face with his index finger.
"But don't hide the face of my sexy mate again, do you understand?" He questioned in a husky, low voice, his eyes in between dark and light, him and his wolf. I got up and backed away from him until I hit the corner, trembling I sat in a ball trying to hide from him. I understand why I keep doing that, I know he's not Dominic but I also was hurt physically by his wolf. His wolf and him have a pretty even fight at the moment, it's reaction, habit, something I need to break out of. I stood up and walked up to him and sat next to him, still trembling but it's a start. His eyes became lighter and lighter until they were completely normal.
"Sorry, he really wants to go further, ever since what happened with the potion and stuff he's been going crazy for our real mate and he wants to dive in, not take it slowly." Derek apologized rubbing his neck sheepishly. I took a deep breath before lifting his head, were our skin connected electrified, and smiling shyly before I mouthed "It's okay, I'll tell you when to stop but keep him in check."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek's P.O.V
After I told Harmony what happened she traced "I'm sorry I didn't know." On my palm before she started kissing me, she was a natural. My wolf danced and howled before he tried with every ounce of his strength to break through the barrier, I had troubles fighting him because I was focused on her. I let out a moan of happiness which I was perfectly okay with, but soon after she let a moan of pleasure before pulling away from the kiss and stared at the bed until my wolf and I took our index finger to lift her face so we could see it.
"Hey, if you don't want to go any farther, that's fine my me." I cooed, letting her know I was all about her comfort.
"But don't hide the face of my sexy mate again, do you understand?" I questioned in a low husky voice. At that she noticed my eyes and stood up backing away from me until she hit the corner and sat down hiding herself.
Back off Chase, your scaring her! I growled at my wolf angrily.
But I want to take her. Mark her! Make her ours permanently before her old mate comes and takes her away! My wolf whined in defence.
I know, I do too but we must wait until she's ready! We don't want her to hate us! I barked back.
By the time I had finished arguing with my wolf Harmony was by my side. I started rubbing my neck, smiling sheepishly.
"Sorry, he really wants to go further, ever since what happened with the potion and stuff he's been going crazy for our real mate and he wants to dive in, not take it slowly." I looked at Harmony who was smiling shyly before mouthing "It's okay, I'll tell you when to stop but keep him in check."
My wolf started howling in delight, prancing around once again. I internally rolled my eyes at him before I angled her head to where I wanted it than I began to kiss her lips, slowly. Letting her get used to the idea, after a few minutes I pulled her closed, being gentle and careful where I put my hands as I continued to pull her closer than I decided to lay down so I took her with me and rolled her on her back before stopping, catching my breath.
"Am I still alright?" I questions breathless, she nodded, her chest going up and down at a faster pace then usual for obvious reasons. I smiled at her before kissing her again, I ran my tongue along her lower lip asking for access, she hesitated but allowed me to enter, I didn't go farther than that. We stayed there kissing for another 10-15 minutes before we flipped over so she could use my chest as a pillow, both of her hands where under my back and she laid comfortably on her stomach as she fell asleep.
The kitchen is still a mess dumbass. My wolf huffed.
I don't give a damn, she's happy and sleeping. I cooed back, I was so happy, I finally got to kiss her.

One day we will be able to mark her.