Chapter 35- Interrogation Of The Witch

Harmony's P.O.V
The witch began to cackle after Sage smashed his fist into her face, only making her lip bleed and nothing else. A dark grin smeared over her face as she glared up at Sage, Derek and I. Looking over at Sage and Derek, you could tell they were ready to snap, we know nothing about how to effectively hurt or torture a witch considering that we haven't had to face a witch in hundreds of years, we most likely have books covering the topic.
"I'll go see if I can find any books about witches in the library." I sighed as I began to leave the little building surrounding the witches cell. The building doesn't have any windows, only a somewhat dim light fixture and an iron-bared cell. Heavy duty I know but it's better to safe rather than sorry. The witch cackled behind me before being abruptly cut off with what sounded like a gut punch followed by a hacking cough as I shut the door before heading to the house.

Once I reached the library within the guest house, i began to look through the shelves at the titles of the books, grabbing whatever book seemed to have information about witches.
I found four books that looked like they had information on witches before I sat down to read the index, anything remotely identifying as something about witches, I would read through, if not then I would simply put it back. Three out of the four books had nothing useful about witches but the fourth one did.

Witches, some get their powers from birth and some get their powers because they asked the natural witches for the powers the now possess but all witches have the same common weakness. Iron, iron will make their skin sizzle and burn leaving them weakened with each run it.

That's all I needed to know, all we need is the weakness, the one thing that could help us get the answers that we want. A small smirk etched it's way into my face as I pushed myself off the chair towards the witches cell. Pack members stared at me slightly but quickly got back to whatever they were doing when a small, quiet growl left my lips.

Once I got back to the witch cell I saw Derek unloading anger into the witches face with his fist, punch after punch. Barely no sound escaped the witch as he continuously punched her. Sage had his hand over the back of his neck, rubbing it as a sigh escaped his mouth. His nose twitched before his head snapped to look at me, almost giving him whiplash. Derek stepped back from the witch before looking at me.
"Got anything?" Derek questions sternly, a dark displeased shadow casting over his features. Nodding, I signalled for them to follow me outside so the witch couldn't hear what I've found. Sage closed the door slightly behind himself after Derek left before looking at me with impatient eyes.
"Iron, the witches weakness is iron, it'll burn them like silver will to us. I suggest we put an iron layer in between the walls." My all-knowing voice rang through the air. Derek's eyes clouded, signalling that he was mind linking with a pack member of his, once he was done he entered the cell room for the witch, being followed by Sage then me.
The witch smiled at us weakly as blood stained her disgusting teeth, an almost soundless cackle escaping her. Derek growled while Sage's eyes darkened. The witch coughed roughly before trying to get up, she stood to take two steps but her one knee buckled under her weight making her fall to the ground but instead of giving up she Crawled over to the bars to look at me, now crouching, in the eye. Her boney fingers wrapped around the bar only to recoil, steam raising as she hissed in pain before she looked at me with pained, angry eyes.
"You bitch, you'll pay!" The witch screeched as her arm flung through the bars as she tried to dig her nails into my face but I recoiled out of her reach. Sages foot smashed into her arm, breaking and bending it the wrong way as it pressed against the iron bars, smoke raising as she screamed in agony. Derek opened the cell door once again to enter before he took an iron mental bar object with a sharp tip to her face, arm and legs. She screeched in agony before her voice went to hoarse to make a sound.
Derek stopped about five hits in before he turned on his heel to lock the cell door behind him before he left, followed by Sage and I.
"Kill that stupid bitch, now!" Derek aggressively shouted as he stomped his way back to his pack house. One of his pack members obeyed before heading to the cells to finish off the witch. A sigh escaped my lips as I made my way to my room to have a good, long sleep.
Going into my closet to get myself some night-wear before I crawled into my warm, inviting bed. Wrapping myself in a cocoon with the blanket, I rested my head on my pillow and closed my eyes. Sleep drowned me, which I gracefully accepted.

Ella appeared in front of me, a small smile covered her face as her arms hooked together at her fingers in front of her, standing next to her was Tiffany who also had a small smile on her face.
"Hello, Harmony. How are you?" Tiffany questioned, her eyes connecting with mine.
"I'm not the best I could be but I'm definitely not at my worst. How about you ladies?" I reply politely, my eyes connecting with Tiffany's and Ella's which matched my own.
"We're quite alright. We have some." Ella paused, debating whether or not she should tell me. "Bad news." She bit her lower lip slightly as her fingers fiddled.
"What's the bad news?" I question sternly, worriedly.
"The war will come faster than expected and it will be stronger and harder to win than expected. You need to unit with as many wolf packs as possible, preferably all wolf packs." Tiffany stated.
"If not, the supernatural creatures in this world will be exterminated." They announced in unison, stern looks smeared their features.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Sorry that I took so long to update, I know, I know. Lazy me. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Remember, Tiffany is the Moon Goddess.
P.S
Sorry that I'm taking so long to update and/or they're not that good, if that's what it is. I'm finding it hard to write this book because I don't have any/ much motivation to write, I don't get any or very little feed back so I don't know exactly what you guys think/ want. It would be AWESOME if you guys commented or sent me a message for feed back, thank you!

Comment, vote and continue reading!