Chapter 27- Moron Omegas

(Dedicated to @Tannerhpesoj )
Harmony's P.O.V
I kept on Christopher's tail but just barely on the last of three laps, I figure it's because he was a rogue so he had to run a lot but my goodness. I thought originally that I was going to win because I have longer legs, I thought he hid a lot, not run. Pushing myself, we round a corner, our hearts pounding. The finish line was nearing, I pushed myself further, trying to catch up but Christopher kept a strong, steady pace. The finish line was only a few feet away now, I pushed myself even further, only gaining a few inches on him.

We crossed the finish line, Christopher winning. We came to a halt before looking at each other, panting.
"I win, side-stepper." Christopher smiled proudly, I body chucked him before going to my tree as he when to his to change. I put on my black jeans and boots with the blank red mahogany shirt topped with my black beanie before stepping out and looking up at the sky, darkened with a beautifully glowing moon with gorgeous stars around it. Christopher came up behind me, resting his chin on top of my head. I smiled, before turning around to give him a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist while he rested his bulky arms on my shoulders, taking a deep breath.
"You know, I wanted to wait until we were alone and now we are so I have something to tell you." Christopher began, I took my head off of his chest so I could look at him. He smiled sweetly.
"Lexi, she survived. I mind-linked with her telling her what to do, hold her breath. She did it and it worked a second time." My breath hitched as my heart sky-rocketed. I stood in shock, I began to shack, I didn't know what to do. Christopher, well he was like a brother and Lexi was a major part of my repairing. She helped me get over Sage and I am forever grateful that she did that. She lit a light in my light I thought was trashed.
Tears began building up in my eyes and I didn't fight them, I squeezed Christopher, sobbing my eyes out. He began patting my hair down slowly as I did so for comfort.
I must have stayed like that for hours, my eyes were poofy and my nose was filled with snot so I had to breathe through my mouth as my eyes slowly began to get heavy, making me snap my eyes open over and over again. Christopher's right arm went behind my knees as he picked me up bridal style. He began walking to the guest house on Derek's property. Christopher hummed a nice little toon as he made our way to the house, once we were there Christopher grabbed the door handle the best he could before he twisted then entered. Pack members passed by without a second thought while Elizabeth and Monica smiled evilly at each other before running off to do something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sage's P.O.V
Paper after paper, all this work began giving me a headache. I sat back, rubbing the back of my neck as I rested my eyes. I should go to sleep but first, I need to find my mate.
The doors swung open revealing Elizabeth and Monica out of breath.
"We saw the rogue." Elizabeth began. "With Harmony k-." Monica gulped in a breath. "Kissing." Elizabeth finished.
My blood boiled, common sense went out the window and my wolf growled while snarling, ramming into the barrier I had set up for him. Sniffing the air I began stomping around the guest house, looking for the filthy rogue that will be in shreds momentarily. Angry radiated from me, pack members whimpered away at the sight of me. Corner after corner, room after room I looked, unable to find Harmony and the rogue.
Turning into one final room I saw my beautiful mate laying on a bed, her eyes poofy as she breathed through her mouth. The rogue sat in a rocking chair a few feet away from her peacefully reading a book as he rocked back and forth. His nose started to move until he looked up at me, clearly shaken by how angry I am. My breath became heavy and my heart began beating hard against my chest trying to break free of my ribs, I could hear the best in my ears. The rogues face turned pale.
"Wh-what are you doing? She's asleep." He tried to stay calm, emotionless but failed as he stuttered. I growled making Harmony flinch in her sleep.
"You kissed her." Snarling I took a step forward to the now confused looking rogue. I froze. Common sense scrapped its nails back into my head as I stood there, thinking about who told me that and how they were so vague about the situation.
"Alpha Sage, that never happened." The rogue stated sternly, closing his book with the book mark on the last page he read. Guilt began flowing through my veins, anger lacing it. Elizabeth and Monica are omegas yet they still find ways to make my blood boil even worse then this rogue. I knew exactly what I was going to do, their childish games would end tonight, with the worst punishment to a werewolf imaginable. They'll do whatever they want, whenever they want without thinking of the consequences, they've almost gotten us all killed either for their own gain or just to prove a point and it's about time I end it.
"Sage, what are you doing?" An angelic voice mumbled behind a sleepy voice, my eyes scanned the room until once again landing on the extremely sleepy, bed-headed angel in front of me. She was rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand before yawning and going limp, letting her head fall into her pillow, closing her eyes.
"Get the hell out, I'm tired and want to go to sleep." She mumbled grumpily, swatting her hand lazily in the air before dropping it.
The rogue and I both sigh as we walked out of the room, turning off the lamp and closing the door in the process, we stood there looking at each other before he broke the silence while raising his hand.
"The names Christopher, I know you probably forgot it. What are we going to do about the people that told you that stupid lie." He growled the last sentence. An evil smile grew on my face, darkening my features as I shook his hand.

"Follow me." I hummed as I strolled down the hall way finally about to deliver what they deserve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I promise big things are coming so don't get bored!