Chapter 38- Using Two Elements at Once

Harmony's P.O.V
Why did I think of a stupid explosion! What was the point of that? I could have at least not blown myself up, my god! The explosion didn't do anything besides knock me out but God dammit what the hell was I thinking?
"Am explosion." My wolf, Alexia stated blandly. A low growl escapes my mouth and Alexis lays off. I pace back n' forth in front of Sage as he stars at my singed self, his arms crossed over his chest as he glares at my foolishness. You learn rom mistakes, asshole.
"Calm down, please." Sage pleads slightly, with annoyance clear in tone. A huff escapes me as I stop abruptly, glaring at him making him raise his hands in surrender.
"Try the two elements again but this time don't think of an explosion." Sage suggests as he walks back to the car before entering it as a protective barrier. His eyes land on me, challenge flickered around his eyes. Fine, I can take your weak challenge. Right? Of course, I have to!
My feet stomp across the now uneven ground back to the centre, a breeze swayed the trees, lifting my messy hair off my back making it dance around before placing it back down in a repeated fashion. Inhaling deeply, I calm myself down, erasing any stress I had gathered up to this point. My eyes closed, I raise my right hand to make a fire ball, opening them I see the beautiful little ball of dancing flames before making them larger, than splitting it to both of my hands. Imagining the wall once again, I spread my hands apart creating the large wall in front of me before making the same wall around me. Nervousness grew, my breath hitched as a droplet of sweat dripped down my jaw line. I took another deep breath to erase the nervousness with a firm I can do it before removing my left hand from its position to pick up a small chunk of earth. Success. My eyes closed, my imagination jumps to an earth arrow with fire attached to the arrow head. Another bead of sweat drops from my jaw before I force my eyes open only to look over at a perfect arrow with fire on the arrow head, next it's time to make the bow. Keeping my eyes open this time, I keep the arrow in the air as I imagine another larger chunk of earth into the air to make the bow, once it was created I place the arrow on it before drawing back, aiming than firing the arrow so it would embed just in front of the car through the window I had left out in the fire wall.
Sage's expression was priceless, complete and utter shock laced with annoyance with a dash of I'm so going to get revenge. Dropping the fire wall into nothingness I burst into laughter as I drop to the ground, tears forming in the corner of my eyes.
The car door clicked open then semi-slammed shut before footsteps over gravel and dirt sounded towards me. Slowing my laughter, I look up to see an unimpressed Sage who is trying really hard to hide the small smile forming on his face. A sigh of ending laughter escapes me as Sage lowered his hand to help me up. Dusting myself off I smile up at him before giving him a slight wink.
"I'm going to try a different element with fire so go back in the car." I command with the sway of my hips as a tease, just to be that way because I wanted to. A low, lustful yet annoyed growl sounds behind me as footsteps sound farther away from me before I hear the car door opening then closing. Taking a relaxed stance, I imagine a medium sized fire ball in my raised right hand, in my left I imagine water collecting in my hand in which it obeyed. In both hands I had two elements, opposites of each other, they could cancel each other out if the circumstances were right. My imagination made each of these elements into battle axes, I watched as these balls of fire and water shaped into a handle than placed an axe blade on the top. A small smirk smeared itself over my face. Clutching the grips in my fingers I raise the water battle axe over my head before flinging it over head towards a distant tree. The axe dug into the wood only to fall out a few seconds later, despite that I threw the fire axe at the ground about 20 paces away from myself. The blade dug into the ground perfectly, making it stand up right. Sage exited the car once again with a genuine expression of impression on his face as he slow clapped, being cocky I curtsy at the applause, a bright smile on my face.
"Well done, Harmony." Sage congrats as he takes his last few paces towards me. I nod looking looking at the slowly melted ice axe on the ground before looking at the spot where the fire axe once stuck out of the ground. Sages arms wrapped me up in a hug, which my arms mimicked. His lips dropped down to the mark he had made on it before he gently skimmed his lips over the mark, making me shiver. A slight chuckle escaped from his lips earning him a small gut punch. A fake pout spread over his features before his gaze landed on my lips, making them feel as if they were heating up. Without another thought Sage gently smashed his lips against mine. Alexia howled with joy as she pranced around before body chucking the barrier I had set up for her. Sage pulled his head back making me whimper unintentionally earning me a cocky chuckle, his eyes more on the dark side than the light side, his eyes frosted over telling me that he was mind linking with someone from our pack.
Waiting a few moments Sage sighed angrily before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the car.
"What happened, Sage?" I question firmly yet cautiously.
"That damned wolf we captured is howling nonsense, saying demonic like things, that's what I got out of that mind link with Derek." Anger laced his voice as he hopped into the drivers seat.
"Great, just lovely."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes!

Comment, vote and continue reading!