Chapter 33- Training With Water Begins

Harmony's P.O.V
Ella began to swing the water around in the air, turning it into icicles before making them embed into a nearby tree. She would create water bubbles before turning it into ice then dropping it, anything that could cause harm to an enemy, she showed.
Excitement grew larger and larger to the point where I could barely sit still. She began to slow as she lowered the water back into the pond. Her gaze locked with mine as a smirk began to grow on her toned skin, her finger raised and she pointed at me in challenge.
"Your turn." I had no idea how to actually lift the water but that didn't render me useless, I am going to try.
I begun to focus, shutting out any noises that surrounded me while I stood as still as possible. My breathe slowed in sync with my heart as I buried the excitement that had built up within me. A signal exhale leaves me as my eyes centre on the water, the water begins to get distorted, raising in front of me in a little imperfect ball. My focus never dimmed as the little imperfect ball raised higher, away from the pond. I wanted to smirk considering this was my first try but, I know it would dim my concentration the slightest amount. The little imperfect ball left the pond, splashing slighting in the shape I had created.
"Now, move it in the air as fast as you possibly can, start slow though." Ella instructs. Willingly, I obey. The imperfect ball began to move slowly, painfully so. I begun to pick up the speed, more noticeably the ball moved around Ella. Inch by inch, every so often I would pick up the speed of the imperfect water ball which in turn, made it less of a stress to focus.
"Now try and freeze it into an icicle form. Once you think your ready, make it stick in a tree or smash it. Either or." Ella once again instructs as I obey.
Putting the image of an icicle within my head, I begin to shape it, slowly but surely, the water ball shapes into the spear-like object.
Placing the image of ice into my brain, I tried to to freeze the water but nothing happened, a small frown appeared on my face as I kept imaging it as ice instead of water. Still nothing happened and I began to grow impatient.
"Your imaging it as ice, aren't you?" Ella questions, I gave a slight nod as frustration builds up within me.
"Are you imagining an ice cube or the object in front of you in the form of ice?" Ella continued.
"Ice cube." I huff with irritation lacing each word. Ella sighs before coming next to me, her hand raised to be placed atop my head which I allow. The ice cube image melts before being replaced with the object in front of me being turned to ice, which made the actual object turn to ice. A smirk formed before I flung the sharp object at the tree, causing in the break bark but also smash at the same time. I didn't allow that to bother me though, it's my first try and hey, it worked quite well. Ella glided in front of me before a challenging smile placed itself over her pink lips.
"Now, try everything I showed you, work on it yourself. If you need my guidance simply howl for me." With that, she disappeared into the wind. A slight feeling of panic drowned me before I picked myself up, mentally. You can do this. You'll be the most powerful wolf alive.
Closing my eyes, I refocused. My breathe and heartbeat became sync before an exhale left my lips. My gaze landed on the pond before I imagined the imperfect ball again but this time, larger. The water obeyed, this time I went faster. Some water spilled out of the mixture before it was completely detached from the pond. The water ball began to move as I imagined it would, a faster start from before but still quiet slow. Moving it around myself, including up and down, the water began to shape into icicles with this though, I compressed the water more, making it smaller but stronger at the same time before launching it at a tree. It pierced the bark before splitting the inside wood to sit comfortably in place within the trunk of the tree. A wolfish smile fell over my features as I stared happily at how easy it seemed.

I had been practicing manipulating water for about three to four hours now, and I can say that I am truly happy with the progress I was able to make. I taught myself how to do the bubble of water before turning it into ice the dropping it, I made my own version of the bubble which is making a large-ish brick of water, freezing it then dropping it which looks like it would do a lot more damage then the bubble. I also taught myself how to compact the ice into strong bars as if it were a cage or cell. I created a medium sized wall of ice, then I tried to take a large portion of water to smash into fake enemies, well, fake at the moment.
Now, it's turning dark so I decided to head back to the guest house.
"Hey, I'm heading back to the guest house now so don't worry, I'm fine." I mind-linked with Sage before taking off towards the clearing where the house would be as a chill ran down my spin, the cold night air nipping at my skin through my fur.
"Well hurry up, we need to talk. Okay?" Sage questions more than states. A sigh escaped my lips before I sped up. Exhaustion lacing over my muscles as I pushed myself further.

I entered the house in human form before making my way up to Sage and I's room, opening the door only to find Sage on the bed with his eyes closed, blanket spread over him. A small frown covered my lips as I quietly tip-toed around the bed to the bathroom on the left side, closest to Sage. My fingers wrapped around the door handle before I felt two large bulky arms wrap around my waist as he, Sage, began to kiss where my mark is, making me shiver as the strongest electrical shock made its way up and down my spin, extending to my limbs.
"I'm sorry." Sage mumbled pitifully between kisses. It caught me off guard, but I didn't extent the awkward conversation of apologizing which would most likely end up with me getting angry again so I simply unwrapped Sages arms from my waist earning a disappointed whimper from Sage as I entered the bathroom.
"I'm just cleaning up you big whimp." My teasing voice cooed, earning me a lustful growl while his eyes turned a darker shade, my eyes rolled as I closed the door and locked it. I turned on the water before entering the view of the mirror to brush my hair as I stared at my reflection, my blissful blue left eye equally powerful to my demanding red right eye, a small smile crept across my face at my new appearance because it felt like me and I loved it.
I entered the shower to feel my shoulders relax once warm water touched them.

Once I dried my hair with a towel and brushed my teeth I exited the bathroom while turning off the light only to have my mouth covered by a cloth and an arm wrap around my waist. Panic tried to sink into me, but I wouldn't allow it. My arm went forward before flying back into the enemies stomach, winding him and making him double down in the process.
"Oh my god." He coughed. "You have a hard elbow, honey." The voice registered into my memory as Sage's, causing me to crouch down next to him with the slightest bit of guilt filling me.
"Sorry." I mumble as he let out a small, dry cough before looking at me. His legs extend, making him stand before picking me up bridal style over to the bed, laying me down before crawling in himself and putting the blanket over us. His right arm wrapped around my waist as the left laid under my neck.
The beautiful feeling of the abyss swept over me.

Our bedroom door smashed open, causing me to jump as I straightened myself, my heart beating hard against my rib cage.
"Alpha, Luna! Witches are entering the territory!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright so, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I hope you understand that I had some important tests but guess what? They are all done!! I'm so glad! Now, I do still have to go to school these next two days but I will be able to, hopefully, add another 2-3 maybe even 5 chapters, if I, up to it. So, I hope you enjoyed!
Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Vote, comment and continue reading!