Chapter 39- Rogue and Allies

Harmony's P.O.V
Sage drove with anger smeared over every inch of him, no matter how swervey the road was he kept a fast, steady pace. His wolf was fighting with him for half the ride only to stop when Sage growled aloud, his eyes turning back to normal. I can't argue with how mad he is though, that rogue caused us a few problems, most being with an over protective mate named Sage, along with a very impatient alpha named Derek.
Before I knew it we had skidded into Sages parking spot before he hopped out in a rush of rage, his body language leaking annoyance and hatred. A sigh escapes my lungs as I hop out of the car before heading to the cellar where Sage had just entered. Going down the uneven, stone steps always made me uneasy, I always feel like I'm going to slip and fall smashing my head on the cold stone below me.
Taking the steps slow, I enter the cellar to hear grunts and cries, howls of pain and insanity. Cringing, I continue to my destination to find Sage and Derek standing in front of the barely alive rogue we had captured. His eyes shot to star at anything and everything, the cold stone wall, Sage than Derek, the bars that surrounded him. Finally he looked in my direction, sending a a shiver through my nerves, but I kept composure. A blank expression moved in onto my face as I tried to keep a scary posture but failed as the rogue cackled before coughing blood with a horrid smile afterwards. His eyes looked dry as no shine covered them when light surely hit them, dry blood coated his whole body, irregular patterns patched all over him and his rag-like clothing. His body laid limp by the wolfs Bain bars that in cased his being, the only sign of life was the deathly cackles and the slight move of his chest whenever he took a breath. Derek and Sage frowned down at him with deadly glares, if looks could kill than the rogue would surely be dead.
The rogues head turned upwards to look up at the large alphas standing in front of him only to let out an amused laugh before a grunt exploded from his frail body because Derek smashed his boot into his stomach and gut, blood sprayed out of his mouth, his arms wrapped around his lower torso as he gasped for air.
A sigh escaped Derek. "Will you cooperate or do we have to kick the snot out of you even more?"
Sage pinched the bridge of his nose with an agitated sigh before peaking to the side at me than looking back at the rogue with a stone-like expression.
"Do you want to talk to her?" He questions sternly, hitching up his thumb towards me. The rogues head twitched towards me revealing more and more of the sick smile that placed itself over the rogues face, bloody drizzling from the corners. A snicker left him.
"Yes. Pretty please?" The rogue mocked, Sage frowned but nodded anyways, signalling me to come closer to him. The rogues eyes stayed locked with mine, never flinching and never blinking.
Always. Locked.
"Do you know what the rogues believe in now over these past few weeks or so?" A sneer covered his face as he awaited my answer. "Stand your ground." Alexia reminded me with a slight growl to her tone.
"No, I don't. Believe it or not I'm not friends with any low life rogues like you." I answer coldly, bluntly. The sneer that once took residents on the rogues face disappeared for a second before returning once again.
"We know you haven't allied with many of the packs throughout the time you've had. To us, you seem pretty pathetic. We know you're a little weakling that's ready to break. Why? Because you're you! You can't do, oh, what was it? Oh yes, save the supernatural population." The rogue paused to sheet before continuing. " you won't be able to save the supernatural population, you barely have any allies. You. Are. Finished." The rogue began to cackle as my body vibrated with anger, Sage growled as Derek called the guards. I closed my eyes tight only to see Ella standing in front of me with Tiffany, both had a concerned expression on their faces.
"You haven't gotten many allies, Harmony. Why?" Tiffany questioned sadly, her hands hooked together in front of her.
"I- I've been focusing on growing my powers before gathering the packs." A sad answer escapes me, sounding a little less in control than what I meant to sound like.
"Harmony, I'm going to help you with the allies, we don't have much time to waste. This will hurt. I'm sorry." Ella warned before an excruciating pain shot through every nerve that had laced itself in my body. My left eye felt like a raging river, like I was literally crying an ocean, however my right eye felt like I was being dipped into a volcano like a strawberry into melted chocolate. A scream exploded from the depths of my throat, sand paper scratching every inch of it. Sweat beaded all over my body before it became streams. Ella's voice can over every inch of my existence.
"Noble pack alphas, hear me now! We will be going to war very shortly! If you wish to keep the supernatural population alive I suggest you ally with me! We need your power and strength to save you, and your kin! Ally with Sage Radcliffe's pack and thus be allied with all packs so we can win this!"
Her voice rang with empowerment, like no matter who challenged her, she would always win. The pain dipped, the sweating stopped and my body became slightly weak. Sage's bulky, strong arms caught me before I could hit the ground.
"Hey, you'll be okay." Sages voice rang gentleness. A member of our pack ran towards us in a rush.
"Alpha, the phone. It's ringing off the hook! They say they are pack alphas wanting to ally with you."
Sage froze before looking down at me earning him a slight smirk.
"Get a few more phones on the go." I ordered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes.

!!!!Important!!!!
I was thinking of starting a second book, it wouldn't relate to this one but I want to know your opinions because that would mean that I would have to get a bunch of chapters started and this book might be on hold for a little while. So, what do you think? Yes or no?

Vote, comment and continue reading!