Chapter 16- Consideration Of Training

Derek's P.O.V
"Break down this god damn door, now!" I used my alpha voice, I was panicking, is she okay? My wolf smashed into the barrier, catching me off guard so he instantly had control of my body, and he was ready to snap someone's neck. The doors flew off their hinges and Chase, my wolf, made my body move in ready position into the library. He scanned the room until his gaze landed on the shaking, frozen Harmony.
Chase, let me take over! Black eyes, black eyes! I shouted at him.
He didn't even respond to me, he handed me back my body so I could control it. I ran over to Harmony whose body instantly calmed. I placed my head in the curve of her neck and inhaled her intoxicating scent.
"Why were you shaking so bad?" I questioned, relieved that she wasn't physically hurt, that I could see, but distressed that I saw her shaking so badly. She patted my shoulder, telling me to raise my head so I obeyed, then she pointed to the paper on the library desk. I picked her up and placed her on my lap once I sat in the chair, she didn't panic so I figured it was okay for the time being.
I began reading, I read the story about the Elemental Wolf first than read all her notes, the dates and what element was handed down, until I read the last one. Light. The last one that was given off, the time lines between now and then makes sense but why does this mat-... before I finished that thought I saw a dot note that read;
Could I be an inheritor?
I was shocked, I didn't know what to do or what to say so I looked at Harmony then the notes then my mate again.
"Yo-... Ele-... What?" Was all I could get out. I had no idea what to say or what to do. I suppose training is our best option if she is the Elemental Wolf's inheritor. I carried my mate bridal style towards the elevator, once we were inside I used her toes to push the button to go to our room. We were silent the whole ride up. I could feel her tense body as I held her. The door binged before it opened, and I carried her up to our room and placed her on our bed. She looked up at me sheepishly, a little smile of innocence.
"Why do you think that it's you?" I question. She gave me a strange look before grabbing a small notebook and pen from the bed side table and began to write. Once she was done she handed me the book.

Because I do in fact have the werewolf gene in my system and how I know that is I saw my parents shift before. I also haven't run into my wolf and I'm bloody 18 soon to be nineteen, it's extremely rare for a wolf to come this late! Why couldn't it be me?

She had a fair point, there's nothing holding her back, maybe except her being muted. There's nothing to suggest that she isn't the inheritor. I sighed. "Alright, there's nothing holding you back. So, if you are then I guess we have to start training you so you know how to fight while your learning to use the elements."it's like someone grabbed the corners of her mouth and pulled because a smile smeared across her face in no time. Harmony got up to jump in excitement then she launched herself at me, before I could process what happened she was on my lap, her legs rapped around my torso as she hugged me. My wolf howled.
We made her happy! We made her happy! Good going! Yay! Chase chanted repeated over a few times. I internally rolled my eyes at him as I held on to my mate as if she was going to disappear. She began patting my back as fast as she could, I quickly let go knowing I was squeezing her too hard. She smiled at me before her eyes dropped to my lips. They stayed there for a few moments before she looked up, her cheeks a bright pink before she rolled her eyes and slammed her lips into mine.
My wolf pranced around and sang happily.
Shes kissing us, she's kissing us! Mark her, mark her! He howled.
I really want to mark her but she'll tell me when she's ready. I told him, I have to make sure she wants me to mark her before I do. Respect her boundaries. My wolf huffed before dancing about the kissing once again. My hands wandered, from her hips to her lower back to her upper back then onto her hips again in a slow repeated cycle.
Once we were done our kissing spree she got off of my lap and I playfully growled as her hips swayed as she went downstairs to have a shower, was my guess. She turned around and put up a finger then swayed it back and forth as if saying "tsk, tsk, tsk." I smirked, and playfully bit down on nothing as she did that. Her cheeks turned bright pink so she went down the stairs quickly, hiding. I chuckled to myself before I got up and changed into some soft PJ pants and not shirt to show off my abs to her once she was going to bed before flopping into bed and closed my eyes with a big, goofy grin on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony's P.O.V.
I can't believe I just did that. I almost told him to mark me, I'm not ready yet. As much as I want to I can't, not yet. Soon, I hope. The one thing I should do maybe, is start speaking again, say stuff. I won't be shunned for it here. Maybe start slow, whispering one or two word things, I don't know.
I grip at my hair in frustration, and give a slight tug before taking deep breaths with my eyes closed. Once I was calm enough, I got in and started cleaning myself while mentally preparing myself for the training that I will soon be doing.

Just breathe.