Chapter 1

Rachel's POV :

Today is my fourth birthday, we moved to Santo Antonio a neighbourhood in funchal, Madeira last night. It seems okay i guess but i have no one here who will come to my birthday i have no idea.

It is 7 o clock in the morning i went down all the lights were closed i was thirsty i went straight in the kitchen. I was suprised by my parents and my brother Damon. They had gotten me a chocolate cake which i love. After eating and cutting the cake i changed my mother had already enrolled us in the school.

Me and Damon waited for the bus to come. It came after ten minutes we both said goodbye to mom and dad. My brother sat with a girl wearing a cute pink dress and the only seat left to sit was with a boy who was asleep.

He had shorts and sneekers on isnt he too young to play football. Anyways i sat beside him and started counting kids. I was new at numbers mom taught me a week ago. We reached in ten min, all the kids got of the bus.

"I am going to my class you be safe and listen to you're teacher" Damon told me.

"I will " i said and followed the teacher who was waiting for us the new meat for nursery.

As we enetered the class i saw Damon going in his class grade 2 it was right infront of my class. I felt safe me and my brother are really close. I gave my admission slip to the teacher.

"Class silence i would like to introduce our new student Rachel Salvatore" the teacher announced.

"Welcome Rachel Salvatore" the class cheered for me.

"Thank you" i said.

"Where should i sit Miss Rosie" i asked my teacher.

"Well Rachel go and sit on the second bench" the teacher said as she pointed towards the seat.

I turned to look on the seat and i couldnt believe my eyes the same boy was sitting on the bench who was sleeping in the bus. For the next year i will have to sit with him. I made my way towards him and sat with him.

"Hi my name is Rachel" i introduced myself.

"Im Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro but you can call me Cristiano" he said.

"Wow you have a very long name" i said with a smile.

"I know everyone says it" he replied.

"You dont need to care watever other kids say you have a beautifull name" i assured him.

"What say friends" he asked.

"For sure" i replied.

We started talking getting to know eachother studied a bit too. He was my first friend in this new place.

"Kids its time for you're break go out in the playground and play" the teacher announced.

We all went out and started to play. We were stopped by a kid named Luthar. Cristiano told me he was the bully. He made his way towards me.

"So you are the new kid how old are you" he questioned.

"Yes, i am 4 years old" i replied.

"Well i am 6 years old i am elder than you so give me you're lunch box" he said.

I was about to give the lunch box but was stopped by Cristiano.

"Why would she give you her lunch box" Cristiano questioned Luthar.

"Because i said so" he said.

"She will not give it to you" Cristiano said.

"Then i will take it from her" he said with a angry tone.

"I wont let you" Cristiano said.

"You will stop me" he asked.

"I maybe one year younger than you but i am faster than you. What say we settle this like adults" Cristiano told him.

"What do you have in mind" he questioned.

"Lets race the first one to touch the flag at the end of the field wins" Cristiano said.

"Deal" he replied.

They both took their positions and ran towards the flag it was really hard to tell who was winning. It was really close call but Cristiano touched the flag just seconds before Luthar and he won.

"Good race we will meet again" Luthar said and dissapeared.

"You did it you won, you defended me just like a true friend" i said to Cristiano.

"Well what are friends for" he replied with a smile on his face.

"Not just friends" i said.

"Then" he questioned.

"Friends forever" i said and hugged him.

Do Comment and Like.