To be continued.....

Rachel's POV:

"Come on you look fine lets go" i said to Cristiano.

"I am ready just one thing left" he said coming down the stairs.

"What is that" i asked him.

"A kiss from you" he said as he leaned in close.

"Not even my kiss could make you look good" i teased him but then i saw his face going down and not lighting up.

"You look better without clothes" i said and kissed him on his lips.

"And how can you say this" he said.

"Ive seen you in a towel a couple of times" i told him.

"Want to see the whole picture" he said.

"Come on, dont be so cheap. Your Cristiano Ronaldo the guy who every girl falls for and you are going to use some lame old line on me. I thought you could do better than this" i said and started to walk towards the door.

He came from behind and picked me up.

"Cristiano what are you doing. Put me down superstar" i said to him.

"I dont care what they say, im in love with you Rachel" he said.

"I think this a line from a song. Yes i remember bleeding love" i replied.

"What i meant to say is no matter how famous or rich i get. I will always be that kid who lives 2 blocks away from you. The same kid who saved you on your first day of school. The same geeky kid who wore sneekers when he was 5. The same kid who grew up with you and the same boy who kissed you and left you alone. I love you Rachel and you are the most beautifull girl i have ever seen. No model is sexier than you" he said and i was about to cry.

"Shut up and give me a hug" i said and went in his arms.

"You okay" he said.

"Yes now lets go" i replied.

We both sat in the car and reached there in half hour.

Cristiano's POV:

Me and Rachel entered the party. Thank god people didnt just jumped on me. It was a private party and people were very civilized. I followed Rachel because i didnt knew anyone and she went straight towards a bunch of people sitting in the round table.

"Hey guys" she said to them.

"Hey long time" some girl said and hugged her. She met many people and then at last a guy came forward and hugged her.

"Tony this" she said and he cut her off.

"Cristiano Ronaldo who does not know him" he said.

"Hi" i said to him.

"Its really nice to meet you. Rachel has talked a lot about you" he said.

"When" i asked him.

"When we were studying. We were the best of friends. We used to do everything together" he said and hugged Rachel again.

What the hell. Dude she is my girl stay away. I wanted to say this but i couldnt. After the conversation me and Rachel went and sat in a seperate table.

"You two seemed close" i said to her.

"Jealous much" she replied.

"Me why would i be jealous" i said.

"Oh come on i can see right through you" she said,

"Fine why does he know so much about you" i asked her.

"Listen you dont need to worry" she said.

"Baby i trust you its not that. I get jealous when he comes close to you" i told her.

"He is gay" she told me.

"What" i replied.

"Yes and he has a boyfriend" she replied.

"Oh" i could only say this.

"Jealous" she mocked me.

The night was beautifull after some time we both left and went home. I dropped her and went to my place to check if mom and dad had returned. They were still out of town so i returned to Rachel's home and slept on the couch.