Chapter 4

Rachel's POV:

Its our college's first day,im so excited. I dont want to be late,i hope the teacher's are good. Now that i see my life, im glad we came here all those years back. If i have not come here to this town, i would have never met my best friend.

Speaking of best friend, where is he?. I dont want to late, i will kill him. He never comes at time, im sure he must be playing football in the garden. He is so dead this time.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello gorgeous" Cristiano said.

"Dont you try to make me calm, where are you? I dont want to be late". I said with a angry voice.

"Will be there in 2 min, dont you worry" he replied.

"Cristiano dont you lie to me, i know it when you are not telling the truth" i said.

"Dont be angry just changing, will be there in ten min" he told me.

"I will kill you" i said and disconnected the phone.

I started walking, our college is 5 blocks from here. I told him dont be late and still he does this. Sometimes his football really comes between us. I know he loves it but still. Anyways its a long walk, lets plug in my headphones.

I was listening to the songs, i stopped when i saw a car stopping besides me. I took my ear plugs out and turned to see, who it was.

"Hey you need a ride?" The mysterious guy asked me.

"I dont get in car's with strangers" i replied and started walking.

"Well my name is Auston James, i go to Hill View high. I just moved to this town, is this information enough" he asked me.

Well he is going the same way, i could take a ride. Let me just tell Cristiano that i am on my way. I took my phone out and texted him. Not that he deserves to know. I was so angry at him.

I decided to take the ride.

"I am going the same way, actually the same high school" i told him.

"Well i am glad i know someone there" he said and gave me a smile.

"So you just moved here, where exactly" i asked him.

"Why you wanna visit" he said with a devilish smile.

" No why would i want to see you're room" i said and realized that room slipped out of my mouth, accidently.

"So you wanna see my room" he asked the devilish smile was all over the place.

"No i meant house" i corrected.

"No no" he said.

"Will you just drive" i told him

"We are here" he said.

As soon as he parked, i got out of the car. I started to walk.

"Hey no thank you" he asked me.

"You dont really deserve it but, thanks for the ride" i said and walked towards the classroom.

I was walking in the hallway and in seconds i was carried of my feet. It was Cristiano.

"Sorry sorry, im so sorry" he said with a cute face.

"Its okay, just dont do it again" i warned him.

"Promise" he said

We went in the classroom, i sat in the second row and Cristiano sat behind me. We had our whole group from school here. It felt great and then suddenly a guy in blue jeans and black shirt walked in. At that moment i cursed my luck, it was the same guy who gave me a ride.

"Hey beautifull" he said as he made his was towards my bench.

"Auston" i said with a disgusted look on my face, not that he was bad looking.

"So you remember my name" he said.

"Do you know him" Cristiano came and asked me

"He gave me a ride in the morning" i told him.

"Okay well thanks mate" Cristiano said to him.

Cristiano was about to talk to him,but was called by the teacher.

"So he is you're boyfriend?" Auston asked me.

"He is my best friend" i corrected him.

"So my way is absolutely clear" he said

"Dont even think about it, never gonna happen" i replied.

"Sometimes unexpected things happen" he said and went to sit on my right hand side.

Seriously this day just keeps on getting worse. The new guy hitting on me.

Do Comment and like.