Chapter 24

Cristiano's POV:

She does not remember anything. Just when i thought everything will be okay. She slapped me infront of all my fans, she humilliated me. I helped her that night, i took her home safely not that her date cared. Not that she needed my help but just seeing her with someone else the thought it kills me. For god sake she was my best friend. I love her and i need her to know that while she is sober.

I need to meet her but its 7 o clock in the morning. What if she is not up, i dont care i will wake her up. Tomorrow is the big match i need to clear all this before the match.

I got up from my bed and went into my shower. I got out and wore a black shirt with blue jeans and a cap to hide my face. I didnt take my car instead i walked to her house its just 2 blocks away.

Rachel's POV:

I am so stupid, how could i do this. I need to make it right, i need him to know it was a misunderstanding. Shit im such an idiot, i should have known Luthar is a liar not him. I need to make it right with him, he deserves an apology.

I dont care what the time is i will go to him right now. I got up wore my jacket, screw shower. I dont have time, i went down the stairs and everyone was sleeping. I went out of the door, took my car and went straight to his home.

In 5 minutes i was at his place. I got out of the car checked my breath and gosh it did stink but this is my best friend. He has known me when i was a snotty little girl. He can deal with my breath.

I pressed the bell and waited for him to open the door. After 2 minutes Cristiano's mother opened the door.

"Hello Ruby how are you" i greeted her.

"Rachel darling i am good how are you" she replied.

"Is Cristiano home i need to apologize to him" i told her.

"I am afraid he is not home, maybe he went for a jog in the park" she said.

"Right ofcourse, he goes there every morning" i replied.

"Well there you go, Rachel go get him" she said .

"Thank you" i said and ran towards the park.

I reached the park and i decided to sit in our old spot.

Cristiano's POV:

I reached her house in ten min. I ranged the bell and Damon opened the door. He was yawning.

"Hello" he said while opening his mouth as much as he can.

"Hey buddy, long time. Is there a chance your sister is home?" I asked him.

"Come on in i will just call her" he said as he invited me in.

"Yo Rach, someone is here to see you" he shouted.

"Isnt everyone sleeping?" I asked Damon.

"Yes but dont you want to talk to her" he asked.

"Yes but can you just go upstairs and wake her up" i said.

"I have an idea you go up and wake her up i am going to bed. On second thoughts i will just sleep here on the couch" he said and jumped on the couch.

I made my way towards her room. I saw the door was opened, i knocked but nobody answered so i went in. I searched the room for her but she was not there. I looked in the bathroom even it was empty. Where could she go in the morning.

Then i realized maybe she went to the park for a jog. It is the closest, i came down and saw Damon had already dozed off. I went out of the house and started to run towards the park.