Chapter 29

Rachel's POV:

Shit, Irina was standing right infront of us. Her face went red. She was coming straight towards me but Cristiano came and stood ifnront of me.

"What the hell is going on here" Irina shouted.

"Irina it was just a bet" Casillas butted in.

"What kind of a bet is this" she asked angrily.

"It was just a kiss" Cristiano said and i dont know why but i felt bad.

"Yes it was just a kiss it meant nothing" i said and looked at Cristiano.

"Fine lets go baby, i have planned an awesome night for us" Irina said as she grabbed Cristiano's shoulder and went.

He turned to look at me, in his eyes i could see hurt but why. He was the one who said it didnt mean anything. Pepe came towards me.

"Come ill drop you home" he said.

"Its okay i will manage" i said to him and started to walk.

"Cristiano wont be happy about this" he said.

"About what" i asked him.

"He just texted me to drop you home" he told me.

"Thanks but i will manage" i said

"Well then let me take you out" he said and i stopped.

"What" i asked him.

"I want to take you out on a date" pepe said.

"You dont know anything about me" i replied.

"What i know is enough" he said.

"But i" i said and he continued.

"If your worried that you need your best friends permission i have already asked him. He gave a thumbs up" he told me.

"You asked him and he said yess" i replied.

"Yup so can i have this honour please" he said.

When Cristiano does not care then why are you stopping yourself. Pepe is a nice guy stop waiting for someone who will never come.

"Lets go" i said and grabbed his hand.

Cristiano's POV:

She was so close to me i had her in my arms. Oooh her lips were the most delicious thing ever. I wanted that moment to never end but Irina really has great timing. I need to get rid if her as soon as possible.

I need to tell my manager and do it. She deserves to know that someone else lives in my heart and i belong to her only. I will tell her as soon as we get home.

We entered Irina's place and we were suprised by many people they were all singing "happy birthday Irina" at that moment i realized i had forgotten her birthday, shit and i cant break up with her on her birthday thats just mean.

I leaned in and kissed her on her cheeks" happy birthday baby" i said to her.

"Aww where is my gift" she asked me.

"You will get it tomorrow its a big diamond necklace" i lied but i will get it for her tomorrow.

"Aww" she said and hugged me.

I kept a smile on my face all the time. So nobody would suspect, we cut the cake and all of them started to drink. So i decided to leave because i dont drink. I said my goodby to Irina she did try alot of things to stop me and by that i mean everything. Ahem but i couldnt go with it, i dont feel anything about her so i left.