Chapter 2

Rachel's POV:

Well eventually everything worked out to be awesome, my birthday went great. Many people showed up, thank god. Have lots of homework to do, will take Damon's help. I made my way towards his room. It is right in front of mine. Not much of a walk.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Damon you up?" I whispered.

"Yup come on in" he answered.

"Can you help me with my homework its mathematics, not a big fan". I told him with a cute smile on my face.

"I know that sure" he told me and started to help me with my sums.

In half an hour, my work was finished. I got up and was about to leave the room, Damon stopped me.

"What happened today in the break time?" he asked me.

"Nothing why did something happen" I lied.

"Our class was punished because a kid played a prank on the teacher. So we were not allowed outside. I heard some kids talking that Luthar tried to bully the new kid. He got beaten by someone?" he asked me.

"Well yes he tried to bully me but was beaten in a race by my friend" I told him.

"What friend, you just joined today" he questioned with a weird look on his face.

"It does not take months to make friends brother" I mocked him.

"Still who is he or she" he questioned.

"His name is Cristiano Ronaldo" I told him.

"And" he asked me .

By the look on his face I knew, he wanted to know more about him. So I decided to tell him, whatever I knew.

"You already know his name, well he was born here. He has no siblings, he is the only child. His father works his own business and his mother is a cook". I told him.

"Anything else" he asked me again.

"Yes he loves football and one day I am going to run away with him. Happy now". I said with my sarcastic expressions.

"Very funny" Damon said and pointed at the door, I knew what it meant.

"Fine I am leaving, by the way did you even talk to the girl in the pink dress or just choked when she looked at you. Like always". I mocked him.

"Bye Rachel" he said.

I went to my room kept my books back in my bag, within seconds I was asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw I was totally covered with the blanket. It must have been mom and dad, they always check on me and Damon. Well I should sleep again.

Cristiano POV:

Its morning time to get ready, another day to learn and play football. I hope Rachel comes early too. I want to teach her how to play.

"Cristiano come down breakfast is ready". Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming in 2 minutes" I replied.

I got my bag and went straight down. I finished my breakfast and waited for mom to give me my lunch box.

"So how is school going" She asked as she was putting my lunch box in my bag.

"It is going great I made a new friend" I told mom.

"Really who" mom questioned.

"Her name is Rachel, she is very nice. She just moved here". I told her.

"Oh very well then, invite them tomorrow for dinner then. I will cook". she told me with a big smile on her face.

"Sure I will" I told her and left.

My mom just loves to cook well It will be fun. I will show Rachel my room, my gaming box. She can even play football with me in my garden. This will be just great.

Do Comment and Like.