Chapter 39

Cristiano's POV :

I cant believe it she is mad at me. No one can say bad about my girl. My girl did i just say that. I want her to be with me, close to me. Shit i sound like a girl. I need to go out and take some fresh air.

I went out in the garden and saw Damon sitting there alone. I went towards him and sat besides him.

"Hey what are you doing here, sitting alone" i asked him.

"Nothing you tell. What are you doing here. Dont you have your honeymoon period going on" he mocked me.

"Dude its your sister" i replied.

"I rather see her with you than the old jerks she had" he said.

"Whats wrong with your honeymoon period" i asked him.

"We got married" he replied.

"Good one" i said and laughed

"So what wrong" he asked me.

"I got in a fight with Adam and she is pissed why did i hit him" i told him.

"You fought with Adam" he said.

"Yes" i said with a puppy dog face.

"Why do you always have to push her buttons" he said.

"This time i didnt mean too" i told him.

"Go and apologize" he told me.

"But he abused her and i aint apologizing for something i dont feel sorry for. I will do it all over again if someone say bad about her" i told him.

"Red alert, look infront she is coming this way" he said.

Rachel was coming right towards us.

"Damon i am going to a party with bunch of friends from my marketing class. Remember the one which i took after college when i thought i wanted to do marketing business. Well its a reunion sort of a thing. Ill be late" she said and i butted in.

"You took marketing classes" i said.

"Yes right after you broke my heart and left me alone to suffer" she said.

"But" i said and she butted in.

"And to fulfill your dreams" she said.

"Can i come with you" i asked her.

"Let me guess no" she replied.

"But why" i asked her.

"I dont take such boyfriends to parties who cannot apologize even" she replied.

"I am outta here" Damon said and left.

"Baby listen, he said bad about you. I cant tolerate that i love you more than anything. Even more than football" i told her.

"What did you just say" she asked me.

"Yes you heard me. I love more than football" i said it again.

"Dont say that, i have seen you work hard for this dream. Dont let any thing be more important than this" she said.

"But there is and its you" i said.

"Shhhhh" she said putting her finger on my lips. I grabbed her and made her come close to me. I could feel it something was changing in me. I stopped every thinking process and just went for her lips. She immedietly gave me entrance. She was holding me tight. Her hand were moving on my face my ears. She was touching my nose and kissing on it.

"Hey i am getting late" she said getting back to reality.

"Can i come" i asked again while kissing her on the neck.

"You can" she replied pecking on my cheeks as a yes.

To be continued.

Do comment and like.