Chapter 6

Cristiano's POV:

She kissed him, of all people. How could she do that, I thought she hated him. What is wrong with me, why am I thinking too much about this. It is her life, her decisions. Relax suck it up and lets just say Hi.

I made my way towards them, I patted on Rachel's shoulder. She stopped kissing him and turned to look.

"Hey" that's all I could say.

"Cristiano you here, I thought you hated parties" she replied while still sitting in his lap.

"Well I was bored, so I thought I come here" I lied I don't know why.

"I am glad you came, why don't you sit and I will get you something to drink" Auston said.

"No I am fine, I just forget. I had some work to do. I will see you tomorrow Rachel." I said and left the party.

"Bye I will call you when I get home" I heard Rachel said.

I know why she will call me, to give me the details of her best night. Seriously she was not even drunk, so she did it willingly. I got in my car and reached home in a while.

I went straight to my room, not even my garden to practice. I have a match tomorrow, it is our school VS Eastern high. I have to be the best, every year managers of big clubs come to see new talent. I have to get recognized this year.

I went down to the garden, started to play. It was hard to concentrate, I couldn't stop thinking about the party. I really need to stop thinking, the whole team is counting on me tomorrow.

I was trying penalty kicks and was stopped by Rachel.

"What are you doing here, at this time?" I asked her.

"I wanted to talk to you" she said,

"You could have called me, did he just drop you here?" I questioned her.

"Yes, I told him I wanted to meet you" she told me.

"At this time and he was okay with it" I asked her.

"Cristiano you are my best friend, I know you since I was 4. You mean more to me than anyone. Do you think I will take permissions, from people to meet you" she replied.

"Still he is you're boyfriend, he has the right to question". I told her.

"He just became my boyfriend or something in my life. He just got a spot in my life and you have a huge spot since 14 years" she said.

"Still" That's all I could say.

"Why are you taking so much tension, what is wrong. Don't you have a match tomorrow, why are you not in bed. You need to rest Mr. footballer". she said with a cute smile.

"I am going to sleep in a while, by the way. How did this happen?" I finally asked her.

"Long story short, I went to the party was alone. He started his praising and flirting like always. Then we had a great chat, got to know each other. A bit in the conversation I realized, he is not bad. Before we knew we were kissing". she said.

"Oh I am happy for you" I said and then realized, dude don't be so pathetic.

"Me too, well is the guest room still empty". she asked me.

"By guest room you mean you're room, which my parents officially made you the owner of it. Yes it is empty." I told her.

"I still cant believe you're parents gave me a huge room in you're house. I just love them" she said.

"Well you should go and sleep, did you tell Adam?" I asked her.

"Yes I just called Dad and told him, I will be staying here". she replied.

"Good you sleep, I will be up in a while" I told her and continued concentrating on the ball.

Rachel's POV:

He seemed a little off, what is wrong with him. Maybe I should go and talk to him. I was about to get up but was stopped. My phone was ringing.

RING RING RING

"Hey baby its me" Auston said.

"Hey did everyone leave" I asked him.

"Yes they just left, made a bit mess. The cleaners will come tomorrow and do there thing" he told me.

"Well it was a great party, thank you for everything". I told him.

"Dont be so formal, so where is Ronaldo?" He asked me.

"He is in the garden still practising" i replied.

"So when is the big match" he inquirred.

"Tomorrow" i told him.

"Okay you get you're sleep, i will pick you up in the morning" he said.

"I can come with Cristiano,its no problem" i told him.

"But i want you to be with me" he replied.

"Okay i will be waiting" i told him and disconnected the phone.

Cristiano wont be so happy about this, its his big match tomorrow. I dont want to distract him. What do i do, seem to be stuck between two boys and it is so not sexy.

Do Comment and Like.