Chapter 27

Cristiano's POV:

This airport is giving me a headache. Maybe because Irina is sitting with me talk about all kind of nonsense. Why in the world did we not take our private plane of Real Madrid. I am going to kill Benzema it was his idea. He wanted to meet people. Seriously im leaving the place i love for the thing i love the most. Wow

My life just keeps on getting better and better. I still cant shake the feeling that i had her in my arms. She was so close to me, i could feel her heart beat. Which was going very fast. She had a sweet scent on her. I guess im in love with her perfume.

Cristiano dos santos aveiro what do you want in life. Since you were a kid you wanted football and now you have achieved that dream. You have a sexy girl sitting next to you. Still you seem to have something or someone in your mind.

When the last time i left this place i was sad but happy to achieve my goals but this time its paining in my heart and nothing i do is making it go away.

Cristiano you are officially screwed. Your in love with your best friend. Your in love with the girl who gave you her first kiss. Her attention, her faith. She was the one who encouraged you to achieve what you have now. You owe the world to her and you broke her heart. She never asked for anything except your attention and you ruined her life.

You gave her hell for 7 years. She will never forgive you. It will never be the same. To top it off you are in the arms of another girl. To which you cant even break up because of my stupid manager who needs us to be together for a bit long. Only so it could change my image of a playboy.

Rachel deserves better, its good im going away. She needs to hate me to live because i cant give her anything. By the she does hate me.

"Hello Cristiano did you listen to what i said" Irina said.

I was about to shout at her but then i saw the press coming towards us.

"Im fine honey" i replied to her.

The reporters started to take pictures and all. I am so gonna kill benzema.

Rachel's POV:

"Fuck" i said and then realized pepe was standing with me.

"Really" he laughed.

"I am going Madrid" i said again.

"What a coincidence" he replied.

"A bad one i guess" i told him.

"Great chance for me to know a beautifull girl" he said.

"Oh" i said.

"Now give me your ticket im gonna change your seat number so you can sit with us" he said.

"No need for that" i said but it was no use he had already snatched the ticket from my hand.

He came back after 5 minutes .

"All done. Lets go" he said and we started to walk towards the waiting lounge.

We entered and i saw the whole team. They started to greet me. Casillas hugged me. I love him he is just the best goal keeper in the world. Then pepe took me toward the couches to sit and Cristiano and Irina were already sitting there. Only two couch were empty one on Cristiano's side and the other on Irina's.

Pepe sat on Irina's side and i sat with Cristiano because he was not shifting.

"You could have shift" i said to Cristiano.

"Why dont you like sitting with me" he replied.

"Am i that transparent. No" i mocked him.

"You look beautifull by the way" he said.