Chapter 32

Cristiano's POV:

I went back home to get my bags and i came back to the airport. I went to the counter to get the ticket.

"When is the next flight to funchael madeira" i asked the person incharge

"Im afraid sir that was the last flight that just left. Due to bad weather there no planes are allowed to go there" he told me.

"What not even a private plane" i asked him.

"No sir" he replied.

"Is there any way i can reach there" i questioned him.

"By car but it will take you 3 to 4 days because of the traffic and bad weather" he told me.

"Thanks" i told him

I knew what i had to do, i needed to go to her. I got in my car and went home.Ben was working and i went to him.

"Sir i thought you were going home" he asked me.

"I am going in my car" i told him.

"What sir but its a long way" he said.

"I know but i have to do it" i replied.

"Sir if you dont mind can i come with you on this trip" he asked me.

"Ben i would love it if you come" i told me.

"Ill pack my stuff" he said and left the room.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello" i said as i picked up my phone and answered it.

"Cristiano its me Damon" the voice said.

"Hey Damon buddy, how are you" i replied.

"Im good, did something happen over there between you and Rachel" he asked me.

"No" i lied.

"Cristiano you do know i have seen you and Rachel grow infront of me. I know when you both lie and are playing games. So come clean" he said .

"I told her i loved her" i said.

"You did what, finally bro" he said.

"Yes i know took me long enough" i said,

"But i have a news for you" he replied.

"Is it a good one or a bad one" i asked him.

"Cristiano its a bad one" he told me.

"Well im all ears" i said.

"Rachel just came home and she called Dad and mom infront of me and do you know what she said to them" he said.

"Im home" i mocked Damon.

"She said she wants to get married as soon as possible" he said and my laugh dissapeared.

"Why would she say that" i said.

"I dont know but mom and dad are coming home you better get your ass here if you want her in your life and not her kids that you will be baby sitting while she have romantic evenings with her husband" he told me.

"Im on my way" i said and disconnected the phone.

"Ben we are leaving now" i said and got in my car.

Rachel's POV:

Rachel im proud of you for taking this decision. It is a good decision the best decision you ever made. Now i want to get married as soon as possible so his name dissapears from my life forever.

No im not getting married because of him. Am i? Stop it. Stop torturing yourself. You have to move on and live your life. He was a part of your life not anymore.

I was thinking and a knock on the door took my attention.

Knock knock knock.

"Can i come in" Elena asked .

"Sure" i said.

She came and sat on the corner of my bed.

"What are you doing with your life" she asked me.

"What do you mean" i replied.

"Every part of you wants him but still you are resisiting" she said.

"What the hell are you talking about" i lied i knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Rachel i can see it in your eyes. You love him" she said.

"No i dont love Cristiano and i never will" i said.

"But Rachel i never took his name. I was talking about Pepe" she said and looked straight in my eyes.

"Im tired i want to sleep" i said and closed the light of my room.

I saw Elena get up from my bed and go to the door but she stopped and turned.

"Dont make the wrong choices just because you are angry now" she said and left.

I stopped thinking and slept off. I woke up and it was morning i had slept the whole day. I got up and changed. Then i went down for breakfast and saw everyone including mom and dad sitting and having breakfast.

I ran and hugged mom and dad.

"This was fast" i said to dad.

"Well not everyday your daughter says she wants to get married" he replied.

"Well Rach darling ill find you a good chap. Dont you worry" mom said.

We all had breakfast and Elena really made good cheese omlete. It was delicious, last piece was left and i stuffed my mouth with it and the bell rang. I got up and opened the door and i was shocked to see what stood out there.

Cristiano's POV:

I was waiting for Ben to come out and when he sat in the car my phone started to ring.

Ring ring ring.

"Hello" i said.

"Sir its me from the airport ticket counter. We have a flight open for funchal Madeira" he replied.

"What how" i asked him.

"The weather cleared up and its a safe fly zone now" he said.

"Keep two tickets for me im on my way" i said and disconnected the phone.

Ben and me we both got on the plane and after 3 hours we reached there. We took a cab and i called dad.

Ring ring ring.

"Hey dad im home" i said.

"For Rachel's wedding" he mocked me.

"No to stop this wedding" i replied.

"Thats my boy" he said and i disconnected the phone.

I went straight to Rachel' house i got out of the car.

"Ben two blocks ahead my home go there" i told him.

"But sir" he said.

"Its okay you go, ill handle it" i said and walked towards her door.

I rang the bell and Rachel opened the door.

Do comment and like