Chapter 15

Cristiano's POV:

These two weeks, have just been the best. I am leaving in the morning. My flight is early. I am really going to miss all this.

I am going to miss Rachel. She made a great plan of sleepover today. Just like when we were kids, it will be great. Also I want to spend my last night here, with her only .

I should say Goodbye to mom and dad even. I packed my bag, I will take it with me. I will go to the airport, straight from her house.

I picked up my bag and went down. Mom and dad were sitting in the kitchen. I made up way towards them.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked them.

"We were waiting for you, we wanted to meet you before you go" mom said.

"You will go from Rachel's house to the airport" dad asked me.

"Yes dad" I said and hugged them both.

I went out the door and turned to give one last glance at my home. I got in my car and went straight to her home. I will really miss all this

I reached there and saw her standing outside, waiting for me. I got out of the car and went straight to her.

"Sorry I am late, was saying bye to mom and dad" I said.

"Its okay, my parents even wants to meet you before you go" she said.

"Before that I want you to have something" I said.

"What" she asked me.

"I want you to have my car" I said

"No I can't" she replied

"I want you to learn how to drive. I know the idea of driving scares the shit out of you. I cant give it to mom and dad they won't drive it. They will ruin it" I told her.

"I can't " she replied.

"Please" I said.

"Fine i will give it my best shot" she said

We both went in and I saw them waiting to meet me. I made my way towards them.

"You are the best son anyone could ever have" Adam said.

"May you get all the happiness in the world and you realize before its too late. That where your heart truly lies" Stella said .

I hugged them both. I wonder what she meant, by where my heart lies. I know it lies with football. They both went in there room to sleep.

I wanted to meet Damon, I couldn't find him here. I guess he is in his room, I won't get the time in the morning. I should meet him now.

He must be in his room, I went upstairs to his room. Rachel came behind me.

I knocked on his door, he opened up.

"I wanted to meet you, before I go" I said.

"So you are leaving, in the morning" he replied.

"Very early" I told him.

"Well come on in, just you" he said.

"You go I will come in a while" I said to Rachel.

I went in his room and sat on the chair. He settled on his bed.

"What did you wanted to talk about" I asked him.

"When are you planning, to come back" he asked me.

"I seriously have no idea" I told him.

"You do know that how much, you matter to her" he replied.

"Yes and she matter to me alot too" I assured him.

"You need to tell her something, when you go in that room right now" he said.

"What is that " I questioned him.

"You need to tell her to not destroy her life and live" he said.

"I know , I will tell her that" I told him.

He got up and hugged me.

"Can I ask you a favour" I asked him.

"Anything brother" he replied.

"Take care of her" I said.

"Always" he said.

I came out if his room and I realized I had a tear at the corner of my eye. I wiped it and went in Rachel's room. She was sitting in the balcony.

I made my way towards her and sat besides her.

"What is wrong, why are you sitting here" I asked her.

"Nothing just thinking, how life moves so fast" she replied.

I looked at her and realized that she was crying.

"Hey why are you crying, come here" I said as I pulled her in my arms.

"I can't imagine a life without you" she said while crying into my chest.

"You have to" I said.

"I can't and I won't" she told me.

"You can't do that, you have to please" I said while looking into her eyes.

"I will try" she said.

At that moment I don't know what changed or what happened. Was it that my Rachel my best friend, was in my arms. Or was it that I was going.I don't know what changed.

I leaned in and I kissed her, our lips met for the first time. We were so close, for the first time. I was in the kiss totally, I didn't wanted to leave her lips one bit but then I realized I was kissing my best friend.

I decided to pull back and at that moment she kissed me back. She was all in too, we both closed our eyes and cherished the moment.

Soon the kiss ended she hugged me. We didn't talk about, what this kiss meant. We just lived in that moment.

Soon the sun was up and I knew it was time to go. I looked at Rachel and realized she was sleeping. I picked her up and gently placed her on the bed. I picked up my bag, I turned and looked at her one last time and then I left.

Rachel's POV :

I was awaken by the sunlight on my face. It was annoying and then I realized it was morning. I quickly got up and searched the room but he was gone. I picked up my phone and before I could call him. I had a text message from him.

It said" In the plane, the flight was on time. Talk to you when I get there. Take care".

At that moment reality struck and I realized. My best friend was gone, no the love of my life was gone. It was clear as water, I loved him.

Do Comment and Like.