Chapter 25

Rachel's POV:

I came home and went straight to my room and slept off.

In the morning the thoughts which roomed in my head were . Who was that girl but her face really seemed familiar. I think i have seen her before. I switched on my laptop and searched on google.

"Cristiano ROnaldo's girlfriend"

Oops it was a long list and pictures maybe to short it a bit. I retyped.

"Cristiano Ronaldo's latest girlfriend"

Bingo found her. Her name is Irina Shayek, her legs look more long in pictures. Now to set things straight the time when they started dating.

"Cristiano and Irina have been dating since 6 months"

I will kill him gosh i am so angry at him but wait he never said he likes you or loved you. So why should i be mad right. Yess just relax, stop thinking about it and lets go down.

I went straight down and saw Damon with a card in his hand and Elena jumping up and down.

"What is that" i asked Damon.

"An invitation card" he replied.

"To what may i ask" i said.

"Its a celebration party all the hot footballer's will be there" Elena butted in.

"Ahem" DAmon said as he looked at Elena.

"Oh baby you are the hottest" she replied.

"Nice save" Damon told her.

"Guys back to reality, we are not going" i told them.

"Rach we have to aunt Ruby soecially came and gave us the card" he said.

"Shit" i replied because i knew that i could never hurt that women.

"Fine we will make an appearence and then leave" i told them but i knew this is not going to happen.

"We have to leave at 7 sharp be ready" Damon told us both.

I could see rhe big smile on Elena's face. She always wanted to go to such events. Well i am happy for her but what should i do now. She will be there and with her longs legs wrapped around Cristiano. Oops her long arms .

Well i will just have to tolerate it. Now what am i wearing,well i dont think i need to worry because whatever i decide to wear Elena will never let me so lets just wait for her to bring a dress for me.

I will just sleep through this another awesome day. I went straight to my room and was about to sleep that my assistant called me.

"Hello" i said.

"Mam you need to get down here right now" she said

"What why we dont have any assignments this weekend" i told her.

"Mam a lady is standing here and she wants us to organize a party for tonight and she is willing to pay as much as we offer" she said.

"I dont care about the money, it is too early" i said.

"Mam she wont leave unless she talks to you" she replied.

"Fine i am on my way" i said and disconnected the phone.

What the hell seriously i got up changed and went straight to my office. I got out of my car and went in.

"Where is she" i said as i entered the room and a girl turned towards me.

"You must be Rachel" Irina said.

"Irina" i replied.

"So you do know me" she said with a sarcastic tone.