Chapter 8

Cristiano's POV:

Yesterday was the best day of my life, the match went great. We won and after that the lunch with Rachel was great. I hope all is good between them, he is really getting on my nerves. He has to be good for her. He has to be.

I think I should talk to Auston, I guess its not that weird. let me just call him, I'll ask him to meet me at the coffee shop. I was about to call him but my phone started to ring.

Ring Ring Ring.

"Hello who is this" I asked .

"Is this Cristiano Ronaldo?" the unknown caller asked.

"Yes, speaking" I replied.

"I am the assistant manager of Manchester United. I guess you have heard the name". he said

I was so shocked, couldn't say a word. I had to say something if I want to know what they want with me so I got my voice back.

"Yes I have knowledge about this club" I replied in a sophisticated tone.

"Well we would like you to come, tomorrow at 8 am sharp. To the Theater of Dreams, we would like you to demonstrate your skills abit". He told me

I really could not hear anything when he said Theater of dreams. He wants me to come to Old Traffod. I think I am going to faint, I better sit. Shit he is still on the phone, waiting for my answer.

"I would be honoured" I replied to him.

"Okay then see you tomorrow" he said and disconnected the phone.

Oh my god, I can't believe it. This is such a big opportunity, I have to tell Rachel. I took my car keys and went straight to her house. I reached there in 5 minutes, her house ain't that far.

I didn't wanted to wait so I went straight in. I saw Damon sitting on the couch. I couldn't hold it in, so I went straight to him.

"Where is Rachel?" I asked him.

"I think she is getting ready, for her date with Auston" he told me.

"Oh well this can't wait" I said and ran up stairs to her room.

I started banging the door, it was locked. I wish I could break it but then Rachel would break me. So it will be better for me, if I just keep banging on the door.

"Rachel open up its me" I said

"I know its you, Cristiano because no one bangs like you" she shouted.

"Well open up its urgent, please" I requested

"Give me 5 minutes, I'm changing" she said.

"This news can't wait, open up" I said and started banging the door hard.

"Quit banging, its annoying" Damon shouted from downstairs.

"Please Rachel, open up there is nothing new in what I will see." I mocked her and then realized now she will never open the door.

"Once okay, once you saw me naked when we were kids. A lot has changed since then" she said with her angry voice.

"I doubt that, I can change my mind if you give me some proof" I said.

"You want proof, I will give you proof" she said.

Is she really going to, no she wouldn't. Just in case I should just turn around. I heard the door open, I turned around thank god she was wearing clothes but she had a bat in her hand. At that moment I knew, my death is here and my time is up.

I started to run, she was running after me like a ninja. I should have never taught her, how to play football. She can run now and has a really good stamina too.

I knew what could save me, so I ran towards Damon.

"Save me, oh you beautiful weirdo" I said and hid behind Damon.

"Did you just call me a weirdo" he said.

"I did say beautiful also, please save me or else she will chop me into tiny pieces and you know the rest" I said.

"I will do something, just keep your mouth shut" he said and started to stop Rachel

"Hey sister, you look so good today. what glow I tell you" Damon said.

"Damon don't get into this, I have to kill him" she said as she struggled to get to me.

"Think about the football, they will never get to know the world's best footballer" Damon said.

"That is true but, I can't do that. Fine I won't kill him" she said and she gave the bat to Damon.

"Well thank you for letting me go but I really don't think nothing has really changed since the last time" I mocked her.

I was busy laughing and I didn't realized she pushed Damon aside and jumped over me. We both fell on the couch, she was over me and she started to hit me. I grabbed her hands, it was so not easy and pulled her close.

"Hey I'm sorry, I was just joking. You are as pretty as you were all those years back. Nothing has changed". I said.

"I am sorry too, that I tried to kill you" she said with a smile that could light up the whole town.

I couldn't stop looking into her eyes, she was gazing into mine too. We didn't realize that someone had walked into the room.

"What is going on here" the voice said.

Rachel got off me and stood still. I got up to see who it was and it was Auston.

"Nothing baby I just slipped" she said .

"Didn't seem like it, anyways we should go. I have a very romantic evening planned for us" he said while looking straight in my eyes.

"Just a second, Cristiano you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" she asked me.

"It can wait, you go have fun" I said.

They both left the house and went for the romantic evening.

"You okay" Damon asked me.

"Why wouldn't I be? " I replied.

"Nothing by the way, what was that thing you wanted to tell her" he asked me.

"She deserves to know first, see you later". I said and left

I couldn't shake off the feeling that, this bothers me. Her being with him bothers me.

Do Comment and Like.