Chapter 12

Rachel's POV:

I had no idea, what had happened between these two. I really should ask Cristiano but when he sleeps he really looks peaceful. I have to know, I got and made my way towards him but I was stopped by a knock on my door.

"Who is it" I asked

"Its me Damon, I need to talk to you" he said.

"Now is not a good time" I replied.'

"Why are you whispering" He said in a loud tone and it woke Cristiano up.

"Wow very good, come on in you idiot". I said.

Cristiano started coming to senses and Damon came in the room.

"Now what is so urgent, that you had to just pop it out" I questioned him.

"'I knew i would find you both here" Damon said.

"What is wrong, say it before Christmas" I mocked him.

"Well your boyfriend is shouting downstairs.So princess would you like to deal with your shit. Please" he said with a smile.

"How dare he come here" Cristiano said and went straight down.

"Cristiano stop, please Damon stop him" i shouted.

Damon jumped from the stairs, he was just in time. He stood infront of the door.

"Now tell me what is going on here" he asked.

"Look at her, do you see that redness on her cheeks. Well Auston hit her and then left her in the middle of nowhere" Cristiano told Damon.

"He did what" Damon said and we could all see the colour changing in his eyes.

"Yes do you want to stop me now" Cristiano questioned.

"Yes, dont do anything stupid. Violence is not the answer" he said.

I knew only Damon, could stop this. My brother is the most, non violent person on this earth. As long as he is here, nothing is going to happen.

"Cristiano, i know your in there. Come out, last night when you hit me i was drunk. Come on now, fight like a man" Auston shouted.

"Calm down, i am going to open the door behave" Damon said.

He turned and opened the door, Auston was all set to fight. He came a bit close and Damon punched him. I couldnt believe my eyes, Damon does not fight. He is a small cat, that only meow's and nothing else. When did my brother, turn into Rambo.

"You think, you can hit my sister and get away with it" Damon shouted as he had Auston in his grips.

"Why dont you ask her, what she did first" Auston said while trying to release himself from Damon's grip.

"That is none of my business, what she did to you. You cannot hit her like that" Damon said and his grip went tight.

"Guys stop it, Cristiano please make them stop" i said.

"Why, this serves him right" Cristiano said.

"Please" i requested him.

"Fine" he sighed.

He went between them and tried to get Damon off him. It was not easy Damon had a very tight hold on him. Finally Cristiano was able to, seperate them.

"Get lost and never show your face here again" Cristiano said to Auston.

"I am leaving right now but Rachel what you want, you will never get" he said looking straight at me.

"Just go" Cristiano said.

Damon was so angry, he went straight in. Cristiano stood besides me.

"Dont care, what that idiot said. You will always get, everything you want. You are the best person i know. Most honest and humble. Just forget all this." He said.

All the feelings were coming up, i didnt know what they were still. I just went straight up to get my stuff.

"I am going in the car, hurry up" Damon shouted.

"Dont go" Cristiano said.

"I have to go, mom and dad will be waiting at home" i said to him.

"There is no class today, please dont go" he requested.

I knew why he was doing this, he didnt wanted me to be alone. I couldnt resist the cute smile.

"Fine i will stay" i told him.

"You just freshen up, i will tell Damon you are not coming" he said and went down stairs.

I open the cupboard took out a shirt and shorts. Then i went straight in the shower.

Cristiano's POV:

I went outside, to tell Damon. He was sitting in the car, i went straight to him.

"She is staying, you go. I will drop her, when she wants to come home" i said.

"Its good, keep her with you. I dont want mom and dad to see her face like this" he replied.

"I will take good care of her, dont worry" i assured him.

"I know you will" he told me.

"See you later bro" i said

"Later" he said and drove off.

I went back up, Rachel was in the shower. So i decided to give her some privacy, i closed the changing room's door and sat on my bed. Now she can easily change. After a while i heard the door open and i saw Rachel standing in my shorts and shirts. This was not the first time, she wore my clothes but this time she looked different.

Do Comment And Like.