Chapter 40

Cristiano's POV:

I woke up in the morning and nobody was up. I went straight to Rachel's room. Her door was open and i went in. She was sleeping peafully but i wanted to talk to her. I know i am mean but i decided to wake her up.

I went near and screamed so loud and hid under the bed. I could hear her mumbling.

"What the hell, who is it" she shouted.

"I am the love of your life, i suggest you go in that hot shower and wait for me" i said.

"Oh yes i can never dis obey you" she said and strated to walk towards the bathroom.

I got out of the bed and followed her. As soon as she entered the bathroom she slammed the door on my face.

"You aint getting nothing if you keep on waking me like this" she shouted from inside.

"Come on dont you want to see how good i look when i am wet. Let me come in" i said.

"No thank you, there are enough pictures of you taking a bath on net" she replied.

"But they can be photoshopped . I want to show you the real stuff" i said.

"Again no thank you" she said.

"Baby" i said

"Dont you dare black mail me. Now let me take my bath in peace" she said.

"Fine i am waiting right here" i replied.

"Okay" she said.

After a while she came out in a bath robe. I think she forgot her clothes outside.

"So now who is trying to get cozy" i said.

"Dont be cheap i forgot my clothes" she told me.

"Well to get to your clothes you have to cross me and that aint happening" i challenged her.

"Cristiano i dont want to play games i am feeling cold" she said.

"Oh no no i aint becoming a fool this easy" i told her.

"Babe its really cold " she said and i saw her shivering.

"Are u faking it" i asked her.

"No baby" she made the puppy dog face.

"Fine u can change i am waiting outside" i told her and left the room.

After a while she told me to come in and i came in.

"I need to tell you something" she said to me.

"What" i asked her.

"Did you notice nobody is up" she asked me.

"Yes i did" i told her.

"Well i just got a test from Damon" she said.

"What did he say" i asked her again.

"Going out to Mason's house will be back by night. Didnt wanted to wake you guys up. Enjoy" he said in the text.

"U mean everyone is gone" i said to her.

"Yes we have the house to our selves" she said.

Do comment and like