chapter 20

I awoke in a bed, though it was too dark to see i felt the softness of blankets and a pillow.

"Ben?" My voices sounded dry and raspy. "Ben? Anyone?"

"Siena," the calm, unmasked voice of Ben said.

"Light?" I whispered.

I heard the flick of a switch and the room was flooded with light.

I looked around to see that the room i was in was a dark blue colour, though the bed i was in was white.
I looked at Ben to see that he was, for once in a more casual outfit. Black sweatpants with a simple black t shirt.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I narrowed my eyed at him. "Since when did you care? You knocked me out and kidnapped me."

I looked offended by my accusation. "I do care," he protested.

"Then prove it!" I demanded.

"Okay," his voice was smooth and soft and his eyes were full of longing as he walked towards me.

My eyes widened, unsure of what he was going to do.

"I do care," he whispered into my ear and suddenly i felt his lips press against my own.

His hands found there way to my hair as mine wrapped around his waist and our lips moved in sync against each other.

"I do care," he whispered as we broke apart breathing heavily. "I do care."

He then stood up and left the room locking the door behind him and leaving me to process what had just happened.